Talk radio

Originally Posted By: rchoreyii
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I have been asked to be on the radio with a realtor that does a radio spot from 4:00pm- 5:30pm. He wants a home inspector and asked me. What are the dos and don’ts? I have never done this. If any one has and has any info please let me know at rchorey@comcast.net

I have posted this elsewhere but was told that maybe here was a better place

--
Ron Chorey
LAS CRUCES Home Inspections
rchorey@comcast.net
rchoreyii@nm.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: rchoreyii

Well, I did the radio spot yesterday. First time and was a little nervous until the first break. After that I think I settled down. The realtor had a good radio personality and I answeered his questions. I was on about 40 minutes and after every break the realtor said my name and company name, which I thought was good.

I got NACHI's name out there 3 or 4 times.

He has asked me if I am interested going on a couple times a year. I figure what the heck.

--
Ron Chorey
LAS CRUCES Home Inspections
rchorey@comcast.net
rchoreyii@nm.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: mboyett

Ron,

Congratulations, that’s great news, glad it all turned out well for you. Definitely do it again if invited back!

BTW, my ex-inlaws have lived in Cruces for many years near Solano/Lester Dr. I remember going there in the '60’s when there were still many dirt streets. Jeez, it sure has changed since then. Ahhh, La Posada(?) restaurant in Old Mesilla, the parks/campgrounds at White Sands Missile Range, the drive over the mountain to the range, great people, great weather…great place.

Mike Boyett

Capital City Inspections

Austin, Tx

www.capcityinspections.com