TAREI conference HVAC class?

[FONT=georgia]**FRIDAY January 11, 2013 **[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia]AGENDA:[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia]Track 1: HVAC (8 hours of TREC approved credit)[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia]8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia]Back by popular demand! This class is BRAND NEW and has only been given once before. In fact, a TAREI member with a license number in the 300’s said “This is the best HVAC class I’ve ever taken!” Wow…come see why![/FONT]

[FONT=georgia][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia]Does anyone have any further info on this class? Who is teaching it? Credentials? What are the topics covered? I emailed Andrea B but have not gotten a response. Thanks!
[/FONT]

TAREI Winter Conference in Houston area.

January 11-12, 2013

E-mail about conference sent out on 12/16/12 from Andrea to all TX inspectors.

from my first post.

[FONT=georgia]Does anyone have any further info on this class? Who is teaching it? Credentials? What are the topics covered? I emailed Andrea B but have not gotten a response. Thanks!
[/FONT]

RW,

You noted you sent a message to Andrea. That is your best approach short of contacting any of the TAREI officers.

Did you read the most recent TAREI newsletter? It might have some information in it. I’ve not read it so I don’t know for sure.

You are not going to find much of anything related to TAREI posted here.

Send Andrea another e-mail or give her a call. Why wait on a forum?

Will call her. Thanks!

Anyone have any further info on this HVAC class?

Andrea must be on a long holiday as I have left a vm and emailed. So far, no response.

Jay Fuller is teaching this class. Jay is a Past President of TAREI and is also an AHIT instructor. His company is East Texas Home Inspections and is a multi-inspector firm.

He is a very engaging instructor and the class has been well received.