Target ladders

Originally Posted By: tshields
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Anyone experienced with the telescoping ladder from target.com?

Thanks Ted

Originally Posted By: Mark Pedeferri

I have one and am extremely happy with it…until now when I realize that I got HOSED!!! icon_lol.gif I paid…let’s just say too much But really, I love my ladder, really light, easy to use (your gonna pinch yourself though…once, guarenteed) and a great conversation piece. I use mine only inside to keep the house clean. I would highly recommend them.

Originally Posted By: tshields

Thanks Mark

I think theyre $179.00 from target.com.

Ted

Originally Posted By: jrooff

I ordered mine from Target.com 5-6 weeks ago and love it too, $169.00 + tax and shipping, around $192.00 delivered. And Mark is right, it’s a great conversation piece, Realtors and Clients always say something when they see it. I use mine for inside for the most part but when I can set it on concrete or dry ground I’ll jump up on a roof with it. Gets you up to 12.5 ft. and retracts to around 2.5 ft., light and goes almost anywhere.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

It’s great for most single family roofs. I don’t like 3-4 feet of extra ladder beyond the eaves. Makes it harder for me to get back down. aiwebs_023.gif It’s a personal choice - no recommendation.

Erol

Originally Posted By: rray

The Target models are the Xtend & Climb ladders. I bought two, at $170 each, and had them shipped overnight. Overnight shipping for both ladders was $14.99–what a bargain!

I like these Xtend & Climb ladders better than the Telesteps. First, it's more difficult to pinch one's fingers. Second, one can open the Xtend & Climb from the top, which sometimes is more convenient when one knows that one is going all the way with it. Third, it comes down section by section rather than the whole thing collapsing at once like Telesteps does; thereby, if fingers do get pinched, it hurts less. Of course, regardless of how much it hurts, a margarita will always help.

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.