Tarion training seminar July 11 Toronto

We are opening up this seminar to all home inspectors:

PHPIC members have    been invited by Tarion to learn more about the Construction Performance Guidelines:

**Tarion is pleased    to partner with Tridel to present a tutorial about the Construction    Performance Guidelines
Please join us for an interactive session featuring; 
  • A discussion of what the CPGs are and how to use them;

• A demonstration of how Tarion uses the tools in their toolkit to measure tolerances, e.g. 12.2 Finished Floor is Uneven; and

• A hands-on Q & A period

Tuesday, July 11, 2017
    **10:00am - 12:00pm **
    55 Ann O’Reilly Road, Toronto, ON

Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!

Please e-mail NOW do not wait - they will only except registration in the next few days then it will be closed off…

Sharon.Henderson@TARION.COM

Thanks for the invite Allan Much appreciated .
A great opportunity for all Home inspectors.

thumbs up.jpg

Allan, much thanks for the email.
I would love to join you and group but unfortunately I have to pass this year.

Thanks again! Good luck and keep us posted during the seminar if you can.
Best regards.
Robert.

Thanks Allan!

Thanks.

This is a special set up for Home Inspectors.
As of today I believe there are only 4 spots available.
This not only will add CEU’s but something you can add to your portfolio to distinguish you from other inspectors when clients call for Tarion inspections!

Happy Canada day too!
Allan

Thank you Allan for organizing this course today. It was great to see you, Len and other inspectors and learn more about TARION CPG. Some useful information picked up but most importantly I was glad to see that TARION actually starts seeing us as professionals rather than a bunch of cowboys. The more we will learn and communicate the better it will be for the entire profession.

Thanks Yuri glad to hear it went well .