Tell me your age What is this

Found this relic stuffed away in an attic today how many of you old dogs know what it is.

Pants press. iron.

Mike you are not old just smart???

Probably just a smart*ss

Its hard for me but I was trying to be nice. Should have been with me today had a ball 1941 remodeled home been in one family since Mobey Dick was a minnow. The stuff in this home was older than me.

I got to play in the mud again today should I restart the thread about mud:roll:

Sure, we like your mud storys.:stuck_out_tongue:

I"ll spare you

I believe it is/was called a “mangle”. :wink:

We had one in our basement when my mom took in ironing for extra(?) money. People had no idea how she got it done so fast. :smiley:

The name on it was GE Rotary Iron Never seen one before we had to heat our irons on the wood cooking stove.

Those wern’t irons charlie they were sheet warmers.:stuck_out_tongue:

I am with you Charley, never seen one, but sure remember the old heating irons on the wood stove. ha. ha. That unit must have been for the High End Famlies, that is why mlarson remembers. :wink:

I used to be the pilot of wood in the basement. (pile it) ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink:

Ya bet cha. Here is a photo of me and my dad in front of our high end home.:wink:

Home.jpg

That’s funny Michael.

Marcel :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I shutter to think about those old days most folks on this board don’t have a clue about being poor. I was 16 years in age before we had an indoor toilet and grew up in a family of 12 and I was near the bottom of the litter. Can you imagine today 12 kids running at the same time for the outhouse and it was only a one hole. Thank the good Lord for trees;-)
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

You are so full of it your eyes are brown:p

Oh come on Charlie. Can’t you see the resemblance in that photo?
Eyes are blue BTW