Temporary Pole - Inspection

Yep…and in yours too fella…you LOVE the GURU…yes you do…and it’s good for you too…

Oh I don’t know…Must be doing something right to be asked to appear in the leading educators DVD series…how about YOU hagarty?

Oh wait…to win that leading educator in the countries " Top Gun " award…oooohhhh…baby…no wait…to be voted 2007 iNACHI Member of the Year…ohhh…yeah…Lovin it hagarty…lovein it fella…

How many certifications do you hold big fella…Let me hear ya HOLLAR…big boy !

Nope…the money is nice also…But we wont talk about my weekend gig’s…Nothing I do I would change…not a thing and I am leaving the City in about 1 month for yet another TITLE…nope I wont be tellin ya where but i can promise you it wont be in IRAQ.

Ok…back to the original post…Temporary Pole ( before Mr. Hagarty deverted to his own rants about me…one leaves…one picks up )

here is the post:

1006081449.jpg

1006081449.jpg

1006081448.jpg

crybaby.jpg

crybaby.jpg

As an admitted newby to this business, finished school doing parallels, I come to this forum to learn from the responses to the posts and to see the images from your inspections. I have met several local inspectors and have a good feel for some of the antics of the real estate folks, however, the childish behavior exhibited by a past president of this organization leaves much to be desired. It would make someone looking for an inspector wonder about the professionalism of this organization. I have read many entries and have followed some of the childish behavior just to see what else would happen. There are many helpfull folks here on this board but their expertise is deminished by the behavior of others. We try to teach our children about “guilt by association” to keep them out of trouble and then I come here and have to wonder about the professional image you are trying to portrait when a past president of this group stoops to such childish, immature behavior. The first one might be considered humorish but the continue posting makes me wonder if he has started to revert back to childhood. I am not taking side in this ongoing banter only trying to increase my own knowledge about home inspections as this is now my new profession. Thanks to all who continue to post relevant info and even for the humorus ones that have no bearing on the topic as posted.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/shuey55/untitledhhhhhh.jpg

Chris or nick wanna tell me who left this one? Kinda obscene isn’t it? I think we have a closet fag among us!

I am getting mad reddies for my Avatar…lol

i am promoting, not claiming I am a CMI…

I am a BCO, not a HI…dumbasses

Jeff…I agreed…My post was only to teach…but then I am yet again a target but such is life…I will always remain devoted to my first love…teaching!