Tennesse licensing

Where can I get a list of certified programs for my 90 hours of education required in the state of Tennessee. Can InterNACHI or it’s website provide such education? I have been studying the art and science home inspection for 3 years with my father. He is certified with ASHI and ITA/Capplan, But I would like to explore my options.

Go to your state licensing pag on the web

Then, Go to NACHI, almost everything they offer has been accepted by TN.

You need to Join NACHI, you can get all your CEU’s free, if you get nothing else from NACHI…

…not likely though.

And for CE… InterNACHI has it all and makes it easy (even auto submitting to TN for you): http://www.nachi.org/tnconted2008.htm