Termite course for MD

We are a new start up company. I see NACHI has online termite classes. Is that good for Maryland? How do I find out? Thanks

No, for Maryland you need a pest consultant or pest applicator license. Look up requirements and approved course vendors on the Dept. of Ag website.

You’re seven years too late… … …
I don’t think he exists anymore, not a member, website link dead

Oh for Wayne, definitely. For other people visiting the site in the future, now the information is there.

Welcome to our forum, Paul!..enjoy! :smile: