Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Approves InterNACHI's Online Verification System for Proctoring Requirement!

Good News for all of our Texas members. TREC has approved InterNACHI’s online verification system as an acceptable proctor for Texas TREC Inspector Legal & Ethics Course 2.0 and Texas TREC Standards of Practice Review Course. As an InterNACHI member, you are able to take these free, online courses for your continuing education credits.Preformatted text

1 Like

That’s great news. The online proctor was a mess the last time I took the course.

This is great news! I have been at the point of final exam for a while now with the proctor portion being an inconvenience that has me procrastinating.
I logged in to my current course progress & it still says that I need to proctor in person. Will this be updated to online proctoring soon or should I begin the course again?
Thanks Alan!

Ya’ll can take the Standards and Ethics in January with TPREIA. They have these classes every January and February. Because you are Nachi member you are also a TPREIA member as well. Clay Collins is an excellent instructor.

[