Thank You Greg Bell

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I wish to thank Greg for contacting me to send work my direction. He was contacted by a client looking for inspections of property with water and possibly Mold issues. Part of the request for Infrared scans of the property. Greg called me to provide the IR work.

This is why I joined NACHI. I felt, and it has now been confirmed, that NACHI members will help each other out whenever possible. This type of support is what will make our profession stronger and continue to grow.

Thank You Greg. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: phinsperger

Robert,

Would you ever be willing to travel to Canada to do some IR work? An if so what kind of ball park figure would you be looking at? Just so I know what to tell clients if it ever comes up.

--

Paul Hinsperger
Hinsperger Inspection Services
Chairman - NACHI Awards Committee
Place your Award Nominations
here !

Originally Posted By: rzimmerman

phinsperger wrote:
Robert,

Would you ever be willing to travel to Canada to do some IR work? An if so what kind of ball park figure would you be looking at? Just so I know what to tell clients if it ever comes up.

I guess it would depend on How long, type of job and if it was COLD ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

In truth it would be hard to determine a price and I do not know the laws for working in Canada. Having said that, a minimum idea would be in the $700 to $1000 per day plus expenses. This would be based on the job and length of contract.

If something comes up drop me a note and we can work some details and a firmer price.

Rob Z.

Originally Posted By: gbell

You are very welcome Rob. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I look forward to working with you as our industry grows here in Florida.

I am looking forward to attending a couple of them with you.

--
Greg Bell
Bell Inspection Service