Thank you ITA Denver for a nice evening!

We were invited to tour ITA’s school in Denver tonight and since it was just a few doors down from our Denver Chapter meeting, we finished our dinners and headed over to ITA.

Very nice school. We bought some books for our chapter members to pass around and share. NACHI will be advertising some of their course offerings as we coincidentally have a NACHI Chapter near each of ITA’s 3 Colorado locations. After everyone left (except our NACHI Chapter members) ITA broke out a big cooler full of beer.

Thanks ITA!

What a great evening with the Colorado chapter meeting and then going to the ITA school. Thank you ITA for inviting us and giving us a great tour.

Dangit…I knew I was going to miss something…ITA, Gromico, And BEER…all in one nite…

Was hoping to get to that chapter meeting, alas, my wife’s mother comes first…and my son’s hockey…and … oh forget it.

sounds like it was fun…sorry I missed it.

Denver NACHI Chapter President and Colorado NACHI Chapter President both attended. They are each releasing their own NACHI member co-op brochures and delivering them to all the REALTORs. Good stuff. Combined they have several major upcoming events promoting NACHI members.