Thank you Russell Hensel

Have to agree with John. Russ gives more and does more for his fellow inspectors then anyone else and gets the most crap

In the long run we all reap what we sow. That was a really nice thing that you did Russ.

I think somebody just peed on my leg and told me it was raining.:smiley:

I would try the potty first.

You didn’t really expect anything different from him, did you Troy?

“A btch is going to btch”

nice Russ. That wouldn’t likely happen in my area… I can hear it now…

“Oh, man Mike, your truck is jacked up from a car crash…”
“How long will you be out, and I’ll be happy to steal your clients while your truck is in the shop!”

And if you did, i hope it has a high volume fan lol

By the way :wink:

russ.jpg

Lol you aren’t really shocked are you. No one should be shocked that Mike is being an idiot.

Russ, you are the man.

It’s always the same group of folk who are always willing to give and help others out. Russ is always there when you need him. He never says no to a good cause. We could all do well by emulating his heart to help anyone in need. Well done Russ, and happy birthday my friend.

Really lol i was devastated I am still in disbelief and probably will have to go into therapy i have been wandering around saying Micheal Larson being negative ? I just can not believe it :wink:

Therapy might be just what you need Wayne.:smiley:

Mr Larson, it seems that you’ve pointed out that lending a vehicle to an officer in your own corporation is not necessarily noteworthy.

Did I read that right or did I miss something?

Well it’s good to see that someone can actually read John. :cool:

Makes for a hellava lot of praise. :wink:

During a recent marketing campaign, I parked my marketing trailer on the South Side of Chicago. Well, to make a long story short, it be gone. I am willing to join this High Society Inspector Club if I could just have a trailer to keep my bitness afloat. Please help!!!

LOl i knew you could not resist that one. How ever I really do not need it, Hmm what would you say ( joking) i know your the self appointed Hero.

Point being Who really cares;-)

Not me, how about you?

When did one inspector helping another inspector in a time of need become a bad thing? It’s becoming tougher and tougher to find a thread that doesn’t turn to crap or go off topic before the end of page 2.