Thanks Nick!

Originally Posted By: chorne
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

I would like to thank Nick for all of his help with joining the best

organization, NACHI

I am proud to become a member

Thanks

Carla

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

You’re welcome Carla.

Nick

ps Can you tell me what its like to be a female home inspector? It is quite rare, as you probably know. Have you done many inspections? Does being a woman present you with any obstacles to overcome? Do you have to market yourself differently or not? I haven't written anything about this because I don't know much about it.

Originally Posted By: Brian Maloney

Congratulations and “NACHI-Ohs!” to Nick and Jeff and who else??

I was talking with Diane and Jodi at Certainteed on some AIA leads for NACHI and Jodi informed me that NACHI will be appearing on Certainteed's site this Monday, 3/17/03. http://www.certainteed.com/bldgsolutions/bspo00004.html
http://www.certainteed.com/bldgsolutions/bspd00001.html

Cool! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

And what awesome training that site has. You can go very deep into training. Much of it is Distance Education (free on the internet) for which we get AIA credits. Still more is available through inexpensive packets, just a few dollars. There is training around the country at various locations. See Master programs under any category you want to study.

The generic training is Non-Branded and qualified for Certification thru American Institute of Architects. You can keep track of your courses, credits and even print out nifty certificates to hang around your office or use in your pitch books.

It's a great way for newer guys and gals to catch up on specific areas of expertise and also for anyone to get up to date on new materials, specifications, systems, and installation techniques.

--
Brian Maloney, NACHI
Valley Forge Chapter