Thanks to Roy Cooke Sr.!

Good old Brian the Bully Calling me a hypocrite .
I bet they just love him after he has been to one of the church suppers ,Complaining to the health dept. because the spaghetti was only 135°F and where is the certificate telling all the well water has been tested.
I expect he also got his ladder and went up in the Church to make sure all the ceiling fans where grounded and that they all had the safety cable on them .
I expect his wife and kids are very timid with all his shouting he must do at home .
What a strange life this self appointed watch dog must have .

I see he just loves to tell others how he finds so many faults and how he has shown up so many home Inspectors .
He is an** expert in all fields just read his posts.**
He is most happy when he is complaining about others ,but can not see he has a problem .
Unfortunately his type is sure making headlines in NOVA Scotia .** Google Nova Scotia Bullies **
**** .Brian why not try being nice and helping to improve our industry in stead of being a parasite that you are.

"In Moncton, 1988 or 89, what I found in a house inspection eventually helped put a franchise “airsealing” company out of business. "

Oh by the way… I did not mention that this company provided what was was essentially a ripoff service set up to relieve folks of their CHIP insulation grants. They worked on visible portions of the house such as exterior wall outlets and window/ door trim but did not go into the attic or basements to seal areas where the highest proportions of house air leakage occurs. They were tearing off interior window trim that was sealed with paint to the wall, sprayed foam in the electrical boxes… all in 5-6-7 hours and walked out with $600-800…that was in the 1980’s; it would be a good $$$ making price for a sleazy “entrepreneur” today!

They should have been put out of business before that for ripping off an unsuspecting public in the early days of residential energy retrofits. They had no formal energy audit training, did not have blower doors, etc…it was all to make quick, easy $$$$$.

NOt bullying…in the end…just helping an unsuspecting public…don’t forget that they were creating fire hazards in the 100’s/1,000’s of houses they worked in…they had franchised themselves in 6-7 communities in the Maritimes!! Good riddance!!

Tell us about the WENDY CHRONICLES mentioned by someone else recently on another thread, Roy>

I still think BRIAN is a parasite he comes into our home pays nothing .
Runs down Nachi is not satisfied with NICK ,and feels NACHI is just a rip off association .
He is BULLY that complains and brags none stop .
He thinks he is great and very frequently belittles NACHI and its members and does little to help the NEWBIES and complain’s constantly .

Always vigilant and watching the world for error Roy.
This pest that calls himself righteous savor of all.
The caring and concern for mistakes cause by so many and his enormous ego and with all the weight of the world on his shoulders, and his imagined massive of intellect, its a wonder that his head just does not fall off.
HA HA HA.
He has not been humbled yet Roy, but I know someone that will teach him humilaty he richly desurves.
Then he can go DOWN STARES and talk with the deceiver Beelzebub. They can talk together and excite themselves about who caused more harm.
Intellect and intelligence are seldom practiced by the pompous and arrogant.
It’s a shame.

"AGENT PROVOCATEUR - the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action."

Brian is not to be taken seriously.

For sure George.
Its a shame how he discredits INACHI members along with its inventor and owner Nick.
He is able to conduct himself is such low esteem and being a partial member to boot.
An invited guest in someones house.
It would be by the collar and the scruff of the neck with a quick boot in the pants onto the curb in my home.:twisted:

Get smart Robert. These are open public boards as part of Nick’s $$$$$ making plan…you may think he’s trying to help HI’s…no matter what you think…nothing’s for free and Nick isn’t doing this out of the goodness of his heart! He’s an entrpreneur…although he has INACHI as a tax-free non-profit corp…he’s still making $$$$$ through here!!

Brian sure loves to show his jealousy about NACHI and its members .
He complains about the Good on NACHI but seems to not have the ability to see that all
other associations do little for our industry . Brian the Parasite who see manly bad things constantly .
Strange how he can not see how happy the NACHI members are and how sad and disappointed Brian is ,
Brian the constant complainer BIG TIME. I find it humorous Brian is telling Robert to get smart .
I think Robert has all his faculties and they are working well, It is sad to see Brian constantly deteriorating.
I wonder why Brian Complains about NACHI and many of its members non stop.

Which leads me to ask why are you here Brian? We all know you cannot help yourself. I mean after all you cannot help yourself by parlaying your own praise.

You must really be a bore at parties, can’t imagine sitting beside anyone who goes on and on about themselves.

Yawn.

Wanda…chameleon…shape changer…Which are you tonight…Reverse your spots again?

Here’s a post (actually one of a few you posted under various aliases) from my public profile when you were seriously persona non grata
here and had to create new aliases almost hourly to post:

"1/19/09 9:04 AM
Wand E. Raymond

Hi Brian

Thanks for challenging the arrogance and ignorance of so many Nachi members! There are a lot of jealous members who envy your knowledge!"

Feel loved here yet?? Have you changed your views? An epiphany and repented?

Brian you just again confirmed you have to attack .
You so seldom have any thing good to say.

Just to bring this full circle and hopefully put and end your negativity.
Brian
I explained to you many months ago ( but you where not listening to me. Noe would you listen to anyone ) how the board works and why Nicks loves conflicts. So please addresses reality with dignity.
Secondly.
Its you that came into this thread specifically placed here to applaud a man that TEACHES, MENTORS, DOES RADIO SHOWS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC, TALKS TO COMMUNITY LEADeERS TO GET THEM SELF INVESTED IN THERE COMMUNITY, HAS WON INCAHI AWARDS IN 2006, IS ON THE INACHI AWARDS COMITY, ETC
I need not go on. You get the drift.
You stumble in on your high horse and instigate malcontent by showing your ignorance and lack of respector to all his " Roy Cooke" friends and InterNACHI brothers that have gathered all in one place to say thank you to a man that is so beyond your level of comprehension, compasion, education, ability, and true communaty involvement its laughable.
So please sir do yourself and the rest of us a favor and flaunt your lower from of values somewhere else please.
We do not need your negative, egotistical views here any more.
Want to help.
LEARN TO TEACH AND BE HUMBLE!!!

Just showing the nature of the creatures that attack me!!!

Brain is correct in claiming that we run InterNACHI, a non-profit, federally tax exempt org… much like a for-profit, public company.

But think about it. Why can’t other associations financially afford to provide their members with very many benefits? How is InterNACHI able to do so much and provide so much for its members if the rest of the trade associations in the very same inspection industry can’t?

There can be only one possible explanation:

Leaders of the other associations are personally embezzling all the membership dues instead of spending the money on their membership. They clearly aren’t spending the money on free education, free marketing programs, free success tools or free membership benefits (like InterNACHI does), so where are all the membership dues going?

Comparing associations to associations within the same industry is comparing apples to apples, so when only InterNACHI offers so much… the other no-benefits associations need to reveal why they can’t do similarly. It’s time for them to explain.

I see you are sure mixed up .

It is you who always attacks and when I and others defend our selves you call it being attacked .
I have a close friend who say says all wounds are usually self inflicted and he is correct in your case .
Stop throwing stones and you will find it ended.
I do not remember one post where you did not attack first.
How about we end this now , nothing good is being accomplished with these usless posts.
Brian do you have the ability to stop???

nothing’s for free and Nick isn’t doing this out of the goodness of his heart!
So explain to me Nick " how is Mr.Mr.MacNash seen through your eyes again?"
I disagree with your humble opinion of how he views you and the InterNACHI association as a whole.He thinks you are the embezzler of funds and do not give credit where credit is due.His lack of common respect to INACHI members and the association as a whole is often overstepped in the name of his own overtones, pompousness and single-minded approach.
There is no respect given to a
single member
No congratulatory comments towards members well archived successes, views, or opinions.
It is often turned into a Brian Mac.Nach through the looking glass single mined attitude for the focus and spotlight to be placed upon him.
Much as I did when I first arrived.I have been humbled by yourself and other mentoring, self invested members InterNACHI MEMBERS AND WISH I have never in a million years been focused or expressed opinion like I did…
He still needs enlightenment and humbled. He needs to be more focused with a common understanding that the WORLD IS NOT ACCORDING TO Brian Mac.NashThat comedy has already played out in the movie theaters.I ask you to rethink you attitude. Not to be judging but to understand he can be an annoyance with his self proclaimed intellectual manor.
We pay to listen to this chatter.The lest he can do is help and give credit where credit is due.Some refuse to post because of mindsets like this.
Just a thought.

Thanks for the advertisement Roy!

But seriously, what does my post have to do with my being a director or NCH…

Nothing bad was said in my posts, yet you chose to attack me and my choice of associations!

By the way, you said in your post above: No one mentioned Metal roofs no one mentioned filling a junction box with Foam.
I being a retired electrician just might know a lot more then another self appointed NCA expert from the East coast who also shows his jealousy constantly on the NACHI site .

Yet, in your previous post (#13) you said: *[FONT=Verdana]To make sure I had No air leaks to the attic I foamed the outlet boxes and the garden to steel roofing…. [/FONT]

Just wondering who is attacking who and lying about what was said…

Food for thoughts!

Look Marcel and others.
Look at the heading to the thread. Thanks Roy Cooke SR.
Roy’s post was to people that attended April 2nd and to the friends . ( I think )
The metal roofing material is under the 1" by 6" decking material, the wooden decking at the rear of the Roy’s home Marcel. It is hung to keep the storage area dry. Smart idea NO?
The foam is on the exterior of the lighting boxes.( what little there is.)There was no mention of where the foam was. So we get the teacher Mr.MacNach in teaching all the new HI and giving " again his life history ".
Please can anyone read the threads heading.( Thanks to Roy Cooke Sr.)
So if you did not come here to say " good work Roy Cooke " then why are you here again ? No need to answer I know !!!:mrgreen:
Sometimes the air is thick with history Marcel and Brian MacNach. Right?
Please let’s it drop …
A picture of the metal roofing materials placement.

thanks Roy