That's a first

Originally Posted By: bemelander
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Got a call today from a client wanted to know if I could do an inspection by Friday, Her 7 days runs out on Sunday. Well I have never turned down an inspection yet. I tell her yes would you like it Thursday at 6:30PM or Friday at 5:30 pm. She took Friday.

Then I ask how you got my name. Her reply was that she called several inspectors and no one could do it this week, and I was next on her list but I was also recommend (another NACHI member).

Then later her agent calls to tell me she got my message about the inspection time.

Here's where it gets better.

Her agent said you should also know that her father is a home inspector (not the one that gave her my name) but didn't have time.
He happens to be one of the seasoned inspectors in my area, been around 15 years or so.

I think at my next Realtor meeting I'll use that as a reason to refer to my.
"Even ------ trust me enough to have me do an inspection for his daughter"

Bill

--
Anchor Home Inspections

bill@anchorinspections.com

Originally Posted By: rhinck

PERFECT!!!

Originally Posted By: bsumpter

icon_biggrin.gif

That's great!

--
"In the fields of observation, chance favors only the mind that is prepared"

Louis Pasteur

Originally Posted By: jmurphy1

“The Inspector’s Home Inspector”

Originally Posted By: kelliott

That assumes your report is in its finest form! It WILL be inspected by the other inspector, you can count on that!

If you’re not careful, it could be him using YOU as an example in HIS real estate meetings for the next 10 years… icon_razz.gif I’d be real careful… But I’m always a little paranoid in that kind of situation.