The 10 Radical New Rules That Are Changing America

8 Likes

It’s all going to Hell in a hand basket Larry.

3 Likes

Introspection provided by Victor Hanson is a ray of hope. Unfortunately, truth no longer has a place in America. In fact, it is mocked and replaced with feelings.

2 Likes

Also, if you get a chance, read " The Creature from Jekyll Island " about the Federal Reserve.

4 Likes

“Divide and Conquer” - Julius Cesar

1 Like

Ya the Founding Fathers would not recognize the USA today.

1 Like

Edward, you’ve got that right! :flushed:

Some smart people believe that the European Union is behind the perfect storm of catastrophic sociopolitical disturbance over the past 18 months, Larry: including the PlanDemic, the Election Fraud, the “Peaceful” Riots, the dissolution of Immigration Laws, and the promotion of Gender Dysphoria in America. Give a listen to Nigel Farage as he calls out the Communists at least five times in a recent speech.

1 Like

It’s a small world.

Thanks, David. I appreciate the viewpoint and the “small world” that we find ourselves living in…here comes Communism…just what we need, now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s hard to believe what’s going on in our country. I didn’t vote for this, but I knew it would be bad if the left got in office. Just think, how much more anti-American destruction they can do in the time they have left in office! It’s criminal, and sad.

5 Likes

It’s amazing how our educational system has made a concerted effort to deny the Amazing events and sacrifices that went into the founding of America and the profound blessings it has offered to us. Now we teach that America was founded upon racism (somebody show me where these words are in the Constitution!) and is part of our culture (It’s Not!). America is an imperfect nation, founded by imperfect people, who did the greatest job ever accomplished in the history of governments. We are Still the Shining Light in the world, but there are a lot of folks dedicated to putting an end to it. I could go on and on, but I really don’t have time to write 25-50 pages and there are other folks that can say it better than I. I encourage anyone/everyone to check out the free online courses at Hillsdale College and the Hoover Institute and support these organizations.

4 Likes

I used to scoff at Communism when I was a young man, never realizing that it was already debasing our institutions such as Congress, the educational system, and even the Christian churches.

1 Like

Great college, Hillsdale, some family went there.

I’m sorta “Yes” and “No” on this one. One thing’s for sure, I think the Founding Fathers would be amazed by the amount of prosperity that liberty and economic self-determination has created—And I think they would be appalled by how many people take it for granted! Surely, morons have existed in every age, but right now it appears the thankless morons have a foothold where their voices are the loudest, their words are somehow accepted as reasonable, and their agenda is to destroy the system that allows us to prosper. America was founded upon the notion of Liberty for All and allowed the economic opportunities described in Adam Smith’s “Wealth of Nations.” These are opportunities we need to share with our fellow citizens and with the world. What we don’t need is to have our prosperity confiscated and given to people who don’t want to work. Don’t get me wrong, we need to be generous with our resources (individually, in our communities, and as a country), but it’s crazy to let our government be the steward of our resources (hellfire, the idiots sent me a debit card for $2900, when I had the most profitable year of life!). Truthfully, I believe it’s a Very Dark Plan they have for our Country and as a “People” we need to realize it and try to right the ship. Spending money you don’t have, is dangerous business—sooner or later the bill comes due.

2 Likes

Hence, part of the problem… :flushed:

They think $ solves everything…idiots!