The Best Part of Conference 2012

Mental Note: Stay away from the Peabody pool late nights on the weekends… or, be prepared for a show. :shock: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going to give them a try as well.

Great Idea Carl! When you do, let me know so I can add you to the group if you aren’t already on the list that Dan from ISN gives me later this week.

:slight_smile:

Yes we are thrilled to do one on one training’s for our ISN customers. Just let me know when you are ready!! We pride our-self’s in have super support!

So if we want a new feature moved up on the list of things to be done on your software, do we send you cookies or cakes? One of my girlfriend’s sons just married a girl that makes pretty mean cupcakes, and my girlfriend was taught from both of her old country grandmothers how to bake cookies. She was also taught to maker killer pies from scratch. I bet her red carpet cake would be a blue ribbon prize winner.

Was that your first time attending a NACHI convention?

Cookies always get top prize :mrgreen: :shock: :stuck_out_tongue:

After watching Dan’s Elvis impression at Universal how could I not give it try :shock:

Wait tell you see Dan’s Michael Jackson impression.:smiley:

It was nice seeing you there, Drew.:wink:

Except for the classes on, pool inspections, wind mitigation, four points and ladder safety. There would have been CEs but the state has been slow approving InterNachi’s vast on-line classes for live learning.

Some classes were offered twice so people could take multiple classes.