The Covid-19 Scam, did you buy into the Panicdemic?

Swiss reject plan to abolish COVID health pass | News | DW | 28.11.2021

Sixty-two percent of voters voted yes for the health pass, and to not seek major amendments to Switzerland’s COVID law. The certificate restricts entry to public places, including bars and restaurants to those who are fully vaccinated, recovered from the virus or have a negative test.

4 Likes

This is both old news, and missing important context: notably the vast reduction in a runway infection in the first place. The effect on R-naught of the vaccines remains vastly - ground breakingly – positive.

President Fauci finally speaks a truth that was apparent to many all along. I am surprised Biden did not deliver this message, it’s sort of a big deal.

“We certainly are not going to eradicate it. We’ve only eradicated one virus, and that’s smallpox. Elimination means there’s none of it in the country, like we have now with polio and with measles,” Fauci told NBC News anchor Chuck Todd. “I don’t think we’re going to be there with this. But what I do think we will be able to do is get a level of control that’s low enough that it doesn’t interfere with our function, it doesn’t have a major impact on society and what we do. It’s not going to go away.”

Lot’s of conspiracy nuts.

How do you decide which ones are true?

Fraud Fauci.

Why have I known this for 18 months?

Think real hard before they gaslight you even more.

There is a deliberate cover-up underway because the rich and powerful multi-national interests that control the U.S. government are massively invested in China’s economic success and many U.S officials and scientists could be accused of complicity in the creation of COVID-19.

Do you intend to answer this?

From you

“Natural” immunity fades too damn fast and is too variable.

From me

That you even make that statement tells me you have no respect for actual science because the data doesn’t support your belief.

How many boosters do intend to get?

1 Like

America ignores natural immunity and wants to demonize everyone who resists the shot.

Constant mantra…vaccinate or you are killing other people. You are heartless, ignorant and the problem. You deserve hate and death.

Meanwhile in Switzerland -

The certificate restricts entry to public places, including bars and restaurants to those who are fully vaccinated, recovered from the virus or have a negative test.

So like… are we all going to die or what? I need to make preparations. Thank you in advance!

Only hyper sensitive politically motivated doctors see this as reckless.

She said when making public policy, natural immunity should be considered.

She said she supports vaccines and K95 masks over generic face coverings.

She also said she has had Covid and feels the effects to this day.

So yes, scientist can be every bit as political as anyone, especially when their ivory towers are threatened.

No, she was not practicing medicine. She has an opinion much like your Dog Cuomo. An opinion which he expressed everyday on TV while he secretly sexually harassed women.

As a leader, she collects information and formulates public policy. As does Brandon and every other elected official.

2 Likes

Federal judge blocks Biden vaccine mandate for health care workers in Missouri, 9 other states

He is a far left winger like you. No, I never forgot how you attached me to Trump…so enjoy.

Sorry, you are still in the USA.

1 Like

2 Likes