The Covid-19 Scam, did you buy into the Panicdemic?

Amen to that!

2 Likes

Deep Bert, and well said. For those that understand, I agree, :wink:

3 Likes

Same with my sports, movies, fast food, beverage and home decor, lol.

3 Likes

Thomas, That picture of a $5 2x4 ladder is from 2017. That same ladder costs $25 today. Nobody can afford it. :rofl:

3 Likes

“Corporations are people” -Mitt Romney

“Mitt Romney is the feces that was created when “Certain” voters in Utah Ate too much Stupid”–Dale Gribble…(or was it Rusty Shackleford)

2 Likes

And now those stupid voters want Republicans stupid :rofl:

2 Likes

Mexico if you’re listening, we’re gonna make you pay… For your own ladders. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :us: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Somebody gets it… :thinking:

CARDSTON, ALTA. – The Canada-U.S. border near Cardston, Alta. was flooded with people hoping to get their hands on either a Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

Blackfeet Nation has vaccinated the vast majority of its members and has since decided to share some of the world’s most sought after substances with Canadians who have been waiting to get either their first or second shot.

Roughly 750 people were vaccinated in a similar effort last week for members of the Blackfoot Confederacy and residents of Cardston.

“I am actually brought to tears today hearing that the efforts to assist our relatives and folks across the medicine line with vaccines has been awesome,” said public information officer with the Blackfeet Tribe James McNeely following last week’s drive-thru vaccine effort.

2 Likes