The Death of Global Warming Pseudo Science

**Climategate: 'Greatest scandal in modern science

****Call for Congressional investigation

**Paper: Junk science exposed among climate-change believers

*** “Creating an ideology pegged to carbon dioxide is a dangerous nonsense…The present alarm on climate change is an instrument of social control, a pretext for major businesses and political battle. It became an ideology, which is concerning.”*** - Environmental Scientist Professor Delgado Domingos of Portugal, the founder of the Numerical Weather Forecast group, has more than 150 published articles.

Seems to me there were a few left wingers here on the board who were pretty adamant about the Right not understanding “real” science and real scientists on this issue not too long ago… I suppose “political science” is “real science” them…

I saw a few months ago a show on The Discovery channel about a large group of huge radio antennas in Alaska, China, and over in the old Soviet Union. They broadcast constant radio waves into the air to get the ozone layer to “curve” and to then change weather patterns. I wonder if our President knows about them. I have not seen or heard about the broadcast since.

I researched global warming until I couldn’t anymore, about two months straight, and I was doing research, that’s all I did all day. You’ll notice I’m not trying to tell you what to think!

What I found was that if you really want to know the truth about global warming, then you have to do the tedious homework. You have to read scientific reports from credible people and forget anything from anyone trying to tell you what to think or influence your opinion, because these reports don’t. They’re scientific studies on the many, many things that affect the global environment.

It’s boring. And you’ll find the more you learn, the less you know. Many of the IPCC reports were by very creditable scientists. Unfortunately, most people read only the summary, which I don’t think was representative of the sum of the reports.

It’s a very complicated subject and if you get your information from the newspapers, magazines or the evening news, then you’re getting fed creamed carrots with a spoon. You might as well put on a diaper.

Regarding this issue, you don’t get good answers without working for them and most of us just aren’t dedicated to sticking with the trail until we gather enough information to develop informed opinions. Most of us don’t have the scientific background to understand a lot of those studies! It’s a lot of work and most of us barely have enough time to make a living and be with our families.

Mark, I leaned toward the left until I found a group of people from the right who had great credentials and didn’t believe at all in global warming. I was very impressed and it really made me want to try to represent things in the Green building course as honestly or “neutrally” as possible. Tough, tough decisions to make there. When you get away from all the sensationalism, it is extremely hard to try to recognize what is true and pick what to put in the course. You see a lot of credible studies that don’t offer conslusions on the issue at large, but force you to draw your own conclusions.

I don’t think a lot of us home inspectors are qualified to read a huge number of technical, scientific studies on issues affecting the global environment and come to a conclusion that will be appreciated as the difinitive statement on global warming. I don’t think any of us are. I know John and I aren’t.

If you want to know about this issue, think for yourself, do your homework and good luck!

Sen. Inhofe officially announces Senate investigation into “Climategate”
Calls in Britain for a public inquiry
Scientist in climate change ‘cover-up’ storm told to quit
Paper: ‘Climategate reminds us of the liberal-left’s visceral loathing of open debate’… ](http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=513436)
‘Climate Con Job’…](http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=513436)
‘Junk science exposed among climate-change believers’](http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/24/hiding-evidence-of-global-cooling/)
Monckton: ‘These climate “scientists” are criminals’

The bulk of the leaked or hacked climate emails can be found at Wikileaks.

http://www.infowars.com/images/foolaid.jpg

If all the home work is based on manipulated or poor data, shouldn’t that cause one to reexamine their conclusions?

Garbage in=garbage out

You are correct. There is no shame in looking at the truth.