The Gold Slide Isn't Over

True :wink:

Stocks represent ownership in assets and so benefit from printing.

Misses teh pint.

It take more gold to buy those same assets now than it did 2 years ago.

It was Schiffs measure at the time.

What would you like to use?

2 years ago? I wouldn’t know. I’ll take your word for it. Stocks are going to do very well because despite what Bernanke is saying about tapering QE… he can’t, and won’t any time soon.

The charts I posted are 420-year and 100-year charts.

Bernake cannot do QE forever.

He is trapped and out of options.

Oh he will try BTW

The market is addicted to QE like a crack addict.

The problem is that it is killing the host in both cases.

The day of reckoning approaches.

Yep. IMHO, QE has become a government entitlement program for the government. Printing (currency debasement) is a form of tax and Bernanke is going to tax as much as the government wants to spend.

The cost of mining gold has an influence too. The miners won’t mine it if they can’t make a profit.

A couple hundred years ago the mining labor was slaves. Now they are unionized lazy fux. Big difference in the cost of mining. Anything wall street is a crooked cat mouse game of insider and corporate whore fortunes. The public is drawn in with promised of riches never to be seen. Majority of my 401k is international. That’s the confidence I have in America the beautiful. pfft

We got rid of all of our emerging market investments before they started losing money. Our adviser made a good call. When is the last time you checked your portfolio Robert??
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/01/us-usa-investors-emergingmarkets-analysi-idUSBRE96014220130701

Don’t be fooled!!
Gold could drop to $600-$800 after this bounce.
Get out while you can, it’s only a yellow metal.