The Greatest Frame Game in History

Why you put us shit like this.

2 Likes

He is the water with the beach ball?

I found him, and to the right is a parent ushering his child away from Biden before he can “get a squeeze and a sniff”.

3 Likes

I know, he is just being a harmless old man with good intentions.

But he did not fall for the trap Trump laid for him

3 Likes

At least one American knew what was going on before we pulled out.

I agree with that! ^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Gold plated!!

so-did-i-win

3 Likes
1 Like

How’s that realtor-equivalency inspection fee plan working out for you? Did you pull that one out of the rabbit-hole too; or some other orifice?

If the Nazi/Ukrainian perpetrators of this border skirmish are overturning the vehicles on purpose, it’s to prevent the civilians (and deserters) from fleeing: so they can be used as human shields and their bodies can be displayed as proof of “Putin’s insanity”.

The concept of human shields came way before paved roads. It’s at least as old as prostitution.

2 Likes

If the conservatives were to take Russia up in their offer and immigrate from America the average IQ of both places would improve, no? :thinking:

“The reason is propaganda of radical values: Today they have 70 genders, and who knows what will come next,” RIA Novosti quoted Beslangurov as saying, echoing President Vladimir Putin’s frequently deployed grievances against Western countries’ comparative gender freedom.

“Many normal people emigrate and are considering Russia, but they’re faced with huge bureaucratic problems with Russia’s migration law,” he said.

It is called “gilded.” It is a process for applying gold or silver leaf to wood picture frames. However, most picture frames are "gilded’ with a substitution less valuable metal (non-gold). This is particularly true of frames in good condition which indicates they are modern reproductions of more valuable Renaissance frames.