The Home Inspector Store

Originally Posted By: dfrend
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Inspectors can now buy products that relate directly to their industry. www.homeinspectorstore.com, brought to you by NHITI, is the source for your home inspection business needs. With new products being added constantly, we are aiming to become your one-stop shop.

Need books to read up on? We have them. Need inspection tools? We have them. Need a training class? We have them. We will be adding high tech items like Digital Cameras, Laptop computers, software, etc. in just a few days.

With prices often well below retail, bookmark us and check back often for the newest products. Founded by home inspectors, we know what products the industry demands and plan on offering every last one.

We have several specials online at http://stores.ebay.com/homeinspectorstore

Looking for extra cash? Sign up with our affiliates program and get paid. Contact gary@nhiti.com for details.

Daniel R Frend
Managing Partner
The Home Inspector Store, a division of NHITI
dan@nhiti.com

Originally Posted By: rmoewe

Can you get your prices at or below what Pro. Equipment is charging. I checked on a Co detector and you $10 higher. There are cheaper places to go than PE.

Rick

which co detector?

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

We will meet or beat any product they offer that we carry.

Also, just checked. Right now we have 3 CO meters on, though we will be adding more every day. We have hundreds more items to list but it takes time.

1. Monoxor 2 - we are $10 cheaper - Us: $489 them $499.
2. Monoxor 3 - we don't have the unit only listed YET, but we will beat the price. Our Kit is listed which is $645
3. and the snifit 50, we have listed at $305. more than $30 below.

If you need any info on a price, or can steer me to what you meant, I can try and change it.

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) I might just be brain dead after entering all the stuff. I do miss things. And If any NACHI members want a deal on something we have offered Dave Bush significant discounts on quantites of anything. Gotta have interest from more than one member, but I will let Dave handle that.

--
Daniel R Frend
www.nachifoundation.org
The Home Inspector Store
www.homeinspectorstore.com