The Inside Story: ATTRACT SUCCESS w/Positive Affirmations

Whether your just getting started with your business or already up and running and creating great success for yourself, this thread is intended to uplift, inspire and help you attract more success in your life (whatever success means for you). Each day I will be posting a new Positive Affirmation for those seeking this information. So here we go…

No Joel Osteen Please. I beg you.

For as you think so you are.

Day 1

I am a product of my own determination.

“If one comes to the conclusion that all things that happen to you are in some way your fault …Then and only then do you have complete control over your future.”

Roy Lewis

Day 2

I have the ability to attract as much success as I desire.

“You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” Bob Marley

“Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale. Goes way back and I’m sure Norman didn’t think it first up either.

Ok. Let’s examine your quote.

For Instance…

How many aspiring actors and actresses and screenwriters have sought success in Hollywood “desiring” to become a star? “Desiring” it does not make it so.
Desiring anything whether “success” or wealth or anything else doesn’t mean it will happen.

IMHO that kind of “thinking” is completely wrong headed and can actually lead to an opposite outcome because the person believing that is deluding themself from the beginning.

I’m completely opposed to these kind of blanket statements as they are in most cases unrealistic.

You ever see “American Beauty” Sheilenna?
Great movie with a lot of truth in it.
Some about the real estate business.
Check it out.

I read that back in the 60’s.

Just as unscriptural then as it is now.

TICKLING THE EARS OF AN APOSTATE GENERATION

She didn’t say she had the desire to be successful, she said the ability to be as successful as she desires.

If you dont like the results you keep getting, stop making the same actions.

That sounds suspiciously similar to a quote often attributed to Alberr Einstein.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I guess you’re on the wrong thread then :slight_smile:

Samuel, we are all talking in the abstract here.

If it helps any one great, if it’s not for you, that is fine too. Too often folks are critical unnecessarily, and given the topic of the OP, well come on man :slight_smile:
Maybe there should be another thread started :wink:

I am staying away from this thread as much as possible

I reacted to the Norman Vincent Peal quote with a personal story.

It is what it is.

I hear you Sam, I don’t believe my response was unnecessarily critical at all but just the right amount of criticism.
The OP and myself disagree on this topic and I’m voicing my opinion.

Fair enough!

Day 3

I can’t control conditions, but I can control how I respond to them. I always have a choice. Positive or Negative.

Be present where you are .