The inside word

Servers rocking now. Now my guess, it will not be much longer make them drinks , take a leak, get ready :slight_smile: and Merry Christmas

YEEE! WORKING FOR ME NOW IM READY!

Our House Home Inspections
Dominick Landi
Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
954 494 4681

Told Ya :slight_smile: I don’t lie :slight_smile:

Everyone help this guy whenever he need it he is Brand new with a lovely new family.

Tell him he can give me a call whenever he wants to I’ll always be there especially for new inspectors.

He is the guy I have been telling ya about. He will definitely appreciate the offer. He is a natural :slight_smile: At least I think. He asked me why I’m pushing him in that direction when I feel how I do about it because of how I feel. He is young and strong :slight_smile: and a hard worker who can use technology.

Anyone who wants to take him on rides I’m sure he would love to go. It Could be your good deed for the party. He is even useful :slight_smile:

I have a very FLEXIBLE schedule at the moment, I’m ready to go on any and all inspections to learn from the best to be the best! Shoot me a Text/ Email or Call me any time if I don’t have your Number!! Love the Support.

Our House Home Inspections
Dominick Landi
Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
D.landi27@gmail.com
954 494 4681