The Mystical Guide to Home Inspection

Nick, have you not heard of Gutterea, a very nasty condition that can cause your downspout to rot off :wink:

Regards

Gerry

Yeah…and don’t forget shingles.

Witch Doctor Home Inspections, Property X, 09/20/06

I managed to flush down an entire roll of toilet paper, a Wiccan bible and 2 day’s worth a constipation down this toilet with no problems. While this toilet physically flushes properly it is of great spiritual concern. When I shouted vulgarities, anti-sematics and jokes about it’s mama I observed the negativity clog in the trap; forcing spiritual excrements all over the floor. Luckily I cut of the toilet’s water tap because “Yo Mama” jokes were trying to backwash into the home’s main water supply. It is strongly recommended that this toilet be blessed by an expensive psychic or be replaced.

toilet.jpg

OH my goodness!!! What a cutie!!! How old is baby?

I know, it’s all good for a chuckle, guys.
But, seriously, if you’d seen and experienced some of the stuff I’ve encountered, you’d realize there’s a bit of truth to what’s been said.

Not trying to convert anybody to another way of thought-
all I can say is, some things you gotta experience yourself.
Consider keeping an open mind, that’s all . . .

He is 2 months and 5 days old. Did I do a good job erasing the devil horns? Nah, he is a little angel- a naughty little angel.O:)

Absolutely precious! I miss those days. Even though they were exausting, they had such beauty and peace. I miss holding them and rocking in the middle of the night when all is quiet. :slight_smile: I can’t believe my two oldest are already teenagers! Wow! People weren’t kidding when they said it goes fast! :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhhhh Gary!!! \:D/

He drives my wife and I up the wall sometimes but he’s just so damn loveable! If it wasn’t for him (and having an intolerable dead end job) I probably wouldn’t have been motivated enough to be up-and-running as fast and thoroughly as I did. Plus, he is a selling point to the customers that think I’m too young to be a reliable home inspector!:wink:

Heck ya, I’d use him for marketing! :wink:

“My daddy says, Let me inspect your home!”

:smiley: