The "OFFICIAL" NACHI® Voltage Tester/Sniffer

Hey Paul!

I tried faxing your order form (1-540-434-1360) a couple of days ago and got a voice mail…

And tried again a few days later and the phone rang, rang and rang…

I’m now hesitant to give you my credit card information…

I did it via email at http://www.theelectricalguru.com/ worked well for me it is a protected site .

lol…Yeah Marcel…I am a scam artist who spends 2 years on this site so that in the end I can scam you out of a freakin 20.95 voltage ticker…lol…yeah…sorry you caught me…:wink:

We do not have a freakin order hot line…chances are it was after our store hours which ends at 5:30PM or the system was simply not on…which is why I set the online one up…dude we are not a vendor warehouse as that is the fax machine at my wifes desk in our office ( electrical office and kennel location ) …sorry…

Lol…Yeah Paul…You got caught…-X Resistance is futile…Hands up!

Get a Freakin order hot line or make sure your published fax number don’t end up in voice mail…#-o

Dude…I wasn’t faxing your wife for some*Doctor Ballard…Lol…

And by the way dude, my credit card number ended up in someone else inbox on a previous order on this forum…which is why I’m careful in doing business transaction here…

Yeh and dam it I lost it befoe I got to use it can we try again .

Roy,

Who do you think paid for my 60" plasma…lol;)

have no idea what you are talking about…anyway they sell them at the local electrical supply houses as well…regardless of how you get one…suggest you own one either way.

lol…never in my life have I ran into so much sh*t trying to just bring something useful to HI’s…freakin insane I tell you…lol

It’s all in the details, Paul. You might want to consider handling the idea end of future projects, and let someone else (the wife, maybe?) handle the details. Just a thought. Some of the greatest ideas have been ruined by inattention to details.

I dont agree on this account…my wife runs the shop and she there from 7:30 to 5:30 daily M-F…we are not vendors…just offering something to members at a good deal and because they should have one…It is not my business…take today i am in richmond VA meeting with state DPOR board to be a certified educator for the state…I dont intend to sell alot of them Marc…it was just for Nachi members really…they should know me by now and i have online order ability…

I be damed if i am setting up some hotline and put someone to answer just calls for about 20 tickers already…it was just my way of getting a good tool to the members is all.

PS- i am not mad…lol…just trying to tap this on my MOTO Q while in Ricmond is all…no lap top with me…sorry.

Again…I am not vending…I am promoting a tool i believe in and thats all…I speak about them and i as surprised to hear how few had them so i figured i would help make them available is all and with the beloved NACHI logo on them…thats all…no scam here…just an honest person trying to help is all…I did the big retail thing with RadioPet for many years…no more big retailing for me…done with those days.

Paul,

No need to prove yourself. You do enough for us NACHI members already, that there’s absolutely no need to back up anything you state here on the MB.

Keep up the good work. I appreciate you looking out for us.

what David said :smiley:

Another shameless VENDOR plug…:slight_smile:

Many of you have heard me speak about these tickers in seminars around the country, how they are great to test panels, conduits, live circuits and many safety aspects I speak about in my seminars…well we are bringing the EXACT model I use to NACHI®

The advanced order form is attached but since these things should be a staple of every HI’s inspection bag I am glad to be able to bring them to you.

Look for more details coming very soon…

Order Form : www.theelectricalguru.com/OrderForm.pdf
Online Ordering : www.TheElectricalGuru.com/nachi.html

• Lifetime Warranty against defect
  • Will give notice of LIVE AC current with a light & beep sound…light only denotes static electricity only ( Unique )
  • Made in the USA

The NEW NACHI® Voltage Ticker is a hand-held device for determining the presence or absence of 50-1000 volts AC in insulated wires, wall receptacles, fuses, junction boxes, switches and other voltage-carrying electrical systems. It is not necessary to disconnect the system in question because no contact is required for operation and current flow is not necessary to locate voltage. Simply touch the plastic tip to a connection point or move it along a wire, touch it to metal enclosure screws, stick the end into a receptacle slot, touch it against exposed metal piping in crawlspaces, attics and so on before touching and so on. If AC voltage is present, the tip will glow red and you will hear an audible tone.

The “NACHI” Voltage Ticker, the exact same model is the choice of OSHA. has a new feature, an audio alert! You not only get a visual alert, but an audio alert as well. Another important feature of the NACHI® Voltage Ticker is that the audio alert reacts only to an AC voltage field, and will not beep when it comes in contact with a static field.

There is no ON/OFF switch on The “OFFICIAL” NACHI® Voltage Ticker. Switches can wear out over time or even malfunction. Because the NACHI® Voltage Ticker has no switch it is always ready to use and has simple AAA replaceable batteries.

Thanks…Tickers are being shipped

Got mine…Thanks Paul.

Paul
you are the greatest Got my three in seven days to Canada .
Pretty dam good I think . Thanks for all . Cookie

Paul.

I ordered mine on the 7th of June and received a confirmation e-mail the same day but it has not showed up on my charge card and I have not received it.

You posted on the 12th that you had shipped.
Can I have an update please?

Dude…allow 7-14 days…;)…I am not a mail house fella…that was the first batch that shipped…

Yeah…we dont charge you until it ships…I have been away this week doing a seminar on NFPA 70E & Arc Flash and things got behind on me…sorry.

But I’m soooooo impatient…just kidding. Thanks for the update.:slight_smile: