The perimeter is secure, Sir!

Was going to throw my arm over this fence to take a peek on the other side. Nice surprise.

How close to the border is that one. They are ready.

John,

I hope you told your clients about the potential liability exposure from this device, and recommend consulting with an insurance professional about the continued presence of it.

Steve

Good thought .
I would also wonder what is so important that they require some thing like this.
Roy Cooke sr.

It’s a pigeon poker!

My son can use a fence like that. He has five daughters.

Jim. You’re back. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good to see ya.

Hello, my dear friend and one time mentor. I hope you are still taking good care of yourself, John! How did the dunking booth go…with the thong and all that?

OMG, Jim, I thought that image was purged somewhere and, well, suffice to say, it may be appreciated by John’s bride is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you’re well.

Jim,
Ditto what John said.
Stu

Thanks, Stu and Larry. Great to be back among the living. :wink:

Ouch!

You would :mrgreen:

Another use for road spikes.??

I wonder what is on the other side, well, I guess it is to dangerous to find out. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I had a building that I owned once. Gang Bangers decided that could hop it with impunity.

I took the top plate off and screwed about 50 2 1/2" drywall screws (upwards) through it and replace it. I also installed a sign “Do not climb on or over the fence!”.

Got a call from a lawyer who told me that his ‘Client’ had hurt himself on my fence and wanted $500.00 for medical bills. I invited him over (along with my lawyer).

My lawyer (G-d bless him) pointed out the sign and the height of the fence (8’ high).

The other lawyer argued for about 3 minutes, then just shook his head, murmered “I don’t need this [synonym for feces].” and just walked away. Never heard from him again.

Never had the little jerks jump over my fence gate again, either. :mrgreen:

Hope this helps.

Sounds like a man trap.

Broken glass epoxied to the top of the fence works well too. I like the drywall
screw idea though, those suckers are sharp!:twisted:

I know I am not a Kid anymore, but, I would take a two by four three feet long and snap it on top of those sharp drywall screws and I am home free/or take a hammer and bend them over, they snap like you won’t believe. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile:

Like I tell my clients a lock only keeps out honest people .
The enemy knows what they want and where it is they are in and out in about 40 seconds.
Roy Cooke Sr
</IMG>

I agree, Roy, and hope I did not insinuate that I was a Crook, but a good one if I were. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: