The perimeter is secure, Sir!

John,

I hope you told your clients about the potential liability exposure from this device, and recommend consulting with an insurance professional about the continued presence of it.

Steve

Good thought .
I would also wonder what is so important that they require some thing like this.
Roy Cooke sr.

It’s a pigeon poker!

My son can use a fence like that. He has five daughters.

Jim. You’re back. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Good to see ya.

Hello, my dear friend and one time mentor. I hope you are still taking good care of yourself, John! How did the dunking booth go…with the thong and all that?

OMG, Jim, I thought that image was purged somewhere and, well, suffice to say, it may be appreciated by John’s bride is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you’re well.

Jim,
Ditto what John said.
Stu

Thanks, Stu and Larry. Great to be back among the living. :wink:

Ouch!

You would :mrgreen:

Another use for road spikes.??

I wonder what is on the other side, well, I guess it is to dangerous to find out. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I had a building that I owned once. Gang Bangers decided that could hop it with impunity.

I took the top plate off and screwed about 50 2 1/2" drywall screws (upwards) through it and replace it. I also installed a sign “Do not climb on or over the fence!”.

Got a call from a lawyer who told me that his ‘Client’ had hurt himself on my fence and wanted $500.00 for medical bills. I invited him over (along with my lawyer).

My lawyer (G-d bless him) pointed out the sign and the height of the fence (8’ high).

The other lawyer argued for about 3 minutes, then just shook his head, murmered “I don’t need this [synonym for feces].” and just walked away. Never heard from him again.

Never had the little jerks jump over my fence gate again, either. :mrgreen:

Hope this helps.

Sounds like a man trap.

Broken glass epoxied to the top of the fence works well too. I like the drywall
screw idea though, those suckers are sharp!:twisted:

I know I am not a Kid anymore, but, I would take a two by four three feet long and snap it on top of those sharp drywall screws and I am home free/or take a hammer and bend them over, they snap like you won’t believe. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile:

Like I tell my clients a lock only keeps out honest people .
The enemy knows what they want and where it is they are in and out in about 40 seconds.
Roy Cooke Sr
</IMG>

I agree, Roy, and hope I did not insinuate that I was a Crook, but a good one if I were. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

To old to run fast ,to smart to steal… Me too.
Roy Cooke sr

Probably came from New Orleans. As Roy mentions above, broken glass expoxied or mortared into place on top of walls is SOP in the French Quarter.