The Wendy Wanabee Thred

I am going on Vacation for a couple of well earned weeks, But I thought it might be a nice gesture to give Wendy her own thread so she could leave everyone Else’s post alone.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Grow Up

Ditto…

Mega Dittos…

Doritos :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope Michael Craig “Grows Up” when he’s on his “hard earned” vacation.

One can hope can’t he?

Thank you guys. :slight_smile: I appreciate all of your support. You really made me feel alot better.

God bless you all,
Wendy

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

I find the reference to a “scam” in a previous thread absolutely dispicable
Larry

Dittos here too, or is it photo copy now with new technology!!
:):wink:

:mad: This message board as become a joke over the last few weeks. I know there is some bad feeling with some inspectors about CMI and Vendors. We all have opinions and are entitled to air them but the personal attacks on individuals has to stop

He could at least have spelled “thread” correctly.

Just for that I’m starting a Wendy Wonder Woman thread!\:D/

From the outside looking in… that appears to be part of the problem, as when this was done in the past Wendy has disappointed some of her admirers & supporters by somehow failing to live up to her “super” status. I believe the wonder women designation would only enable someone who has already proven the need to be the center of attention, a better plan would probably include not fanning the fire.

Whatever, It was a joke poking fun at some holier than thou ex-wannabe. No thread really started. Don’t worry, not trying to take the limelight off anyone! :wink:

A pretty sorry state of affairs, where members lower themselves to taking pot-shots at people they’ve never even met.
Personally, I feel it’s rather despicable as a practice and pushing the edge of our own COE.

The person who originated this thread, not that long ago, was encouraging us all to drop such practices and disagreements, and to get on with our lives and work.

Perhaps a well-deserved vacation will replenish those earlier views.

If not, PM and emails are more appropriate for personal venting.

Russell,

Glad to see you alive and well after our inaugural meeting in flint this past weekend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Hey, Mike!
Yep, I survived quite well - even after the 1AM conclusion of our Marketing Meeting on Friday!

Stay tuned - I sent pics to HQ, they should be posting them soon under “What’s New”

Thanks to you & all the great folks who showed up!!!

What Russell said.

There is nothing wrong with being a wannabe, all of us were one when we first considered getting into the business. The problem with some wannabes is how they present themselves on the board. A person who is looking to get into this business should come here looking to gain experience from the ones that have the benefit of lessons learned from their experiences. They should not come here looking to show others how smart they are or telling experienced home inspectors how to perform their job. At least that is the way I see it.