[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hands-On Workshop for Thermal Imaging Cameras-June 6, 2009 ***
[FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Arial]Doubletree Hotel-Berkeley Marina-Berkeley, California[/FONT][/FONT]
9:45 AM to 5:00 PM
[/FONT]Click Here](http://pembrokeinstruments.com/IRISYS%20PDFs/HandsOnWorkshop-Thermal-Cameras.pdf)[FONT=Arial] to register*[/FONT]
Do you need a medium or high resolution thermal imaging camera for your inspection work? Get the answers at this workshop specifically designed for home/building inspectors and plant engineers. We will have a 160X120 and 640X480 thermal cameras at the workshop. Get your hands around these cameras and determine first hand how these cameras can add value to your business. 5% discounts to NACHI members only.
What you will learn and experience in this workshop:
- Why thermal imaging is valuable to inspection work
- What applications can be properly addressed with low, medium, and high definition thermal imaging cameras
- Specific examples of real world applications and thermal image data taken with medium and high definition cameras
- Hand-on demonstrations with live thermal cameras; get your hands around actual cameras which are candidates for your applications
- Discussion about your specific requirements for thermal imaging cameras
Click Here](http://pembrokeinstruments.com/IRISYS%20PDFs/HandsOnWorkshop-Thermal-Cameras.pdf) to download the workshop flyer and registration form. For product details now please visit our website](http://pembrokeinstruments.com/thermal-imaging.php).