Thermal Phone Camera

After reviewing a few cameras. I decided to go with a invest in a quality compact android camera. I purchased the Therm-App. Just received it last Thursday. I am so far very impressed with its many features but more importantly the quality of the images. The question is does the price justify it compared to other phone camera’s. Does anyone have any experience?

Let me guess… the highest most determining factor in your decision to purchase was… price!

Please post some building defects infrared images for us. Thanks

What did you pay? What are the specs?

I wanted to get thermal imaging camera but they are a thousand dollars really so I went to Google play I got a lot of thermal apps but it was till now I found the best one it really works all the other apps were crap.

Alan,

We tried the Flir phone camera adapter just to see how it works. We found it to be cumbersome in our inspection process and took more steps to get the images from the phone to our computers. As a result, we continue to use the Flir i7 or better hand held models.

Again…

Please post some building defects infrared images for us. Thanks

What did you pay? What are the specs?

No one can answer such a question with no parameters. Did you buy it for fun or do you have some professional application? If so, what do you intend to do with it?