Think-Tank:Pros v.s. Cons on a unmatched Block

Hey guys,
Just some thinking on the pros and cons on a unmatched block. Not something big, not something critical, but I think its really interesting to learn wood and structures here!

So two of the blocks between joists, which is adjacent to each other, which are around the center of the whole ceiling, which are just above where I would sit, are not nailed firmly into joists (leaving some gap between the block and the joist)
I’m thinking to have the workers take that down and renail it firmly. The workers agreed already , not a problem. But by doing this would leave more previous nailed nails in the joists and add more nails in the joists, make this part the heaviest place in the whole ceiling (above dry wall of course).

Pros: they can firmly nailed into joists leaving no gap , I would really feel bad if I know the block right above my head are not firmly nailed into joist.

Cons: leaving more previous nailed nails in the joists and add more nails in the joists, make this part the heaviest place in the whole ceiling (above dry wall of course).

Pros V.s. Cons?

The point is not about if the nails are heavy, but the point is comparing to other blocks, those 2 blocks will be the heaviest because of that 3-4 nails. Will this lead to anything bad or potential problems?

Thank you anyone, I really like to learn which way is more safe.

You need to find some DIY community and sign up there. I can’t believe that your builder hasn’t just walked based on the repeated posts on joist blocking alone.

This is a home inspection forum, not a DIY chatroom.

Most builders do not allow access to anyone other than their own employees & sub-contractors,
for safety/insurance reasons, even if you bring the workers a box of Dunkin Donuts.
I suspect the home site may be monitored for trespass by others.
I would have instructed everyone to call the project supervisor
immediately so that the offender can be removed.

Hire someone for phase inspections and just stay away.

This is not a DIY forum. If you have issues, hire a professional inspector.

He posted the exact same thing somewhere else - been harassing his builder with made up internet knowledge.

Please stop. Leave the blocking alone. Go find another community to pose these silly questions. This is a forum for professional inspectors, not for this ridiculousness.

Please give our collective condolences to your builder.