This chat thing has got to go! Everyone agree?

I do not see it ether .:wink:

Doesn’t bug me.

And hey, if it cuts down on “has anyone tried Home Advisor?” questions, it’s worth it. lol

That is a great idea! Why use the MB? Use the chat window!!! What is the difference between the C2, and the Xray sunglasses?:roll:

Can you attach photos to the chat window?

One and only one comment regarding this STUPID P.O.S. CHAT BUTTON…

[size=2][size=3] Button bottom right on my page doesn’t seem an issue but on mobile would be a pain.[/size][/size][size=2][size=3]
[/size][/size]

I wonder if view set minimal makes a difference on where it displays and or covers something. Just checked current view does not seem in way there for me.

Well, if someone is too lazy to realize the same topic has been posted about 10,000 times, there is a good chance they’ll be too lazy to post the question when they can just have the chat person hold their hand. :wink:

Everyone should chat all the time :slight_smile:
You can say hello and to give them support for burning the midnight oil, or just thank them for caring enough to be there.
It is a “CHAT” icon so use it to vent and bounce you thoughts off of others.
Heck it could be therapeutic. Like a big Ole Internet Hug.
Now remember with InterNACHI you will never have to feel lonely you’ll always have someone to CHAT with. Member bennifit gazillion by now :slight_smile: Please share your experiences for the enjoyment of all :slight_smile:

The chat button did not work : (

Her last response after I told her NO ONE likes it and maybe she would put it under the tools button. I say if you do not like it chat your a s s e s off till they get the point.

Yes, but the forum is not the only place it is present. People can use it on any page of the website, and most of our members are not on the forum often, so the complaints on the forum that you are referring to represent a very small amount of members who dislike it. We receive around a few hundred questions a week, so for now it seems that our members do enjoy having this option, even if the placement is a bit inconvenient for some. Our website is so large that it becomes very difficult for many people to navigate, so the placement is the best and most helpful right now. I will pass on your complaints to our IT department, thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

Michael,
In response to your posts on the forum, I understand your frustrations. For now, the pro’s outweigh the con’s for this chat. I want to assure you, we understand your point. However, all you will achieve by overloading the chat is making my job just a tiny bit harder. That will not make the chat disappear. I will try my best to answer every question you all ask me, and once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
12:00 pm
7m ago.

Ok, but can we get it fixed to not do this?

Dave they simply do not give a F-ck about what we think or want. It has always been this way on the Forum. Someone comes up with an idea and they stick with it to the grave. They say it is on everypage on the whole website. Fine with it being everywhere but the forums. I suggested they put it under tools and was basically told to pound sand and that many people find it helpful.

Please speak up if you like it.

Not that it matters anyhow. It’s their party and they will do as they always do and that is what they want to do without regard of the opinions of those of us who make InterNACHI so damn popular.

I will bring that up to our IT department immediately. Thank you for letting us know about that glitch.

Thank you.

Boycott the MB !!!

Members lives matter !!!

Maybe they could make it smaller? Doubt that the chat person will know where to find specific knowledge (from forum questions) on the site either.

Chat button is still not working, it just sits there blocking valuable screen real estate, uselessly cluttering my already cluttered life : (
Did not someone mention that a webpage is valuable real estate? And that it should not be cluttered? I think I read that somewhere nearby.

It could be positioned next to the members only button at the top banner bar, there is space there for three more items, maybe??? It is a somewhat irksome distraction imo.