This week's (April 26, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now

This week’s (April 26, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a one-ounce U.S. gold coin minted in 1895.

I verified that this is gold using my Sigma verifier and I can confirm it is authentic. Sigma machine not included. Only the 1-oz gold coin is being offered up for this auction.

Gold is the ultimate inflation hedge. Read more about my thinking regarding gold coins at: Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®

Auction item is being provided by Nick Gromicko.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

I bid five dollar$.

I follow that up with $50.00

I’ll bid $100…

150 dollars

200 dollars

I bid $250.00

$500.00 from me…

Heres to $600

1 Like

I bid $650

I bid $750

I’ll go $800

$850, for science

i’ll go $900

$950, for nature

$1000 for good luck

$1075 for coats

I want it in my pocket $1100

1100 was my top seeing I am in Canada.
Too rich for my blood even if it is for a good cause.
Condition of said coin?