Due to popularity, we’re doin’ it again!
This week’s (August 2, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is a package being provided by the Master Inspector Certification Board. The package includes:
- Your entire application fee (currently costs $2,500.00) which is a one-time, lifetime fee to be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). You’ll be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI) for life. InterNACHI members generally pay as little as $1,000 to become a CMI, so don’t value it more than that.
- A custom-created (to your liking) wood/brass wall plaque or award with your own name on it. This is suitable for display and you can use a photo of it for marketing on your website. We’ll build anything you want with your name on it. Here are a couple samples: http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/awards/ (approx value with shipping: $100).
- Two Certified Master Inspector caps: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/cmi-hat.aspx
- Two Certified Master Inspector t-shirts (your size): http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/blue-cmi-shirt.aspx
- 500 Certified Master Inspector rack cards: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/cmi-rack-cards.aspx (approx value with shipping $150).
- Certified Master Inspector shirt patches (as many as you like): http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/free-cmi-patches.aspx
- 12 Certified Master Inspector truck decals: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/cmi-decals.aspx
- Fenix UC35 Flashlight: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/fenix-uc35.aspx (approx value with shipping: $95).
- STACKS: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Increasing Gross Revenue book: http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/stacks-a-home-inspectors-guide-to-increasing-gross-revenue-free-book
- Full case (40) of “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” books https://www.nachi.org/now (approx value with shipping: $123).
Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid as the Certified Master Inspector professional designation is open to all home inspectors. If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.
- You must qualify to be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). That means you have to have 1,000 home inspections and/or continuing education hours (combined) and have been in the inspection business for at least 3 years. You’ll be asked for some documented evidence that you have been in business at least 3 years. To do that you’ll be asked to provide ANY ONE of the following:
- a copy of your government-issued inspector’s license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- a copy of your business license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- evidence that demonstrates that you were a member of an inspection association as of three or more years ago;
- a copy of the first page of your inspection business federal tax return from three or more years ago;
- a copy of a DBA document demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
- or three signed letters from business associates or past clients stating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago.
- We only need ONE of the aforementioned documents (we’ll contact you to get it).
If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.
Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, August 2, 2016.
Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be then paid to the Master Inspector Certification Board. Your payment is tax deductible.
We’ll contact you to get your application completed, to ship our items, and to build your custom award. There are no additional shipping costs. It includes everything.
Total approximate value of package: In excess of $1,500.00.
Bidding starts now.