This week's (August 31, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction. Bid now

This week (August 31, 2021) Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction is custom banner and retractible stand. InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Department will work with you to design it as you like.

The custom-designed banner is printed in full color on 12-mil, matte, white polyester. Your order also includes a retractable banner stand made of lightweight aluminum and a travel bag for easy storage.

The banner is stored in the retractable stand and is easy to set up. These are great for presentations!

Dimensions: 33" x 80"

Here is a sample of what one looks like:

Only InterNACHI members can participate in this particular week’s auction.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: $359.

1 Like

I bid five dollars.

I bid $20 for James Gonte to hide his mops and brooms

I will bid $40

$50.00. For the good of the order.

I will bid $75.00

$100 is my bid

155 is my bid.

I’ll bid $165

175 is my bid

Bid is now $180

Let’s make it a cool $200 for the kids

OK, 4 the Kids - $225

240 bid now

Lets go $245

285 for the kids

Nice, hope you got that in on time…

We shall see I like this cause and have giving to it a few times

@bstadther wins! Thanks for participating everyone :smiley:

I’ll message you about the next steps.

Big thanks to InterNACHI for the auction donation, happy to donate to a great cause!

6 Likes