This week's (July 12, 2016) Tuesday Night Auction: Huge CMI Total Package!

Auction ends at 9 sharp! Kris Hermiller wins with $580, thank you kindly! I’ll be emailing you shortly with payment and shipping details. Get your bids in before 9 folks!

I did…w/e

9 sharp where? There are multiple time zones, and the time stamp on this mb doesn’t seem to coincide with any time anywhere :roll:

See post #1. It is 9PM MST. In every auction I’ve ever posted, the rules say “9PM MST.” This has been true for every auction going back years. I can’t find an auction where it wasn’t 9PM MST.

You can change the time zone you see on the message board from your message board control panel, but that doesn’t change the rules of the auction. We use 9PM MST for the auction.

But again, it doesn’t matter what you have your message board display set to, or what the Rolex on your wrist is set to, or what the Big Ben clock in London is set to, or what the clock on your kitchen wall is set to.

9PM MST is 9PM MST at the same exact time for all humans on earth.

lol, thanks for the lengthy explanation, Nick.

A simple “MST” would have worked fine for me, I didn’t see it in the first post.

Also, Thanks for the info on how to change the time zone on the mb, that is something I wasn’t aware of :smiley:

Woo hoo, now the MB time finally makes sense. Good bye GMT time zone, hello Atlantic.

Congrats Kris! I digress, i’ll concede the point, it did go that cheap!