This week's (July 19, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now

This week’s (July 19, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a huge collection of old stamps, football cards, hockey cards, and a very old silver set (real silver).

Silver is an inflation hedge. Read more about my thinking regarding silver coins at: Wealth Storage for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

1 Like

I bid five dollar$.

I’ll bid $50 on this one

Ill bid 100

I will bid $150

Lets go to 200 for the kids

I’ll go $250

Auction ends tonight!

@blinn wins! You can make your donation online or by mail. Visit Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Please email your shipping address to nick@internachi.org

I’ll email you too! Thanks for participating, everybody!

1 Like

Awesome Bob, thanks.

WTG Bob !!

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on your win! Can you please email Nick your address to nick@internachi.org.

Thank you

1 Like