This week's (May 4, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now!

Sure 1100!!!

@jcrawford8 wins!

2 Likes

Congratulations, James! Great organization for the kids! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone. This was a fun one! So many brand-new winter coats for kids :smile: @jcrawford8 I’ll message you about the next steps.

2 Likes

Nice job folks!

3 Likes

Nicely done James Crawford! It’s a valuable item. Robert Hintze we tried!

4 Likes

Great deal! Even better cause.

2 Likes

James, email me at nick@internachi.org. I want a list of talking points or reasons someone should hire you along with the contact info you want in the video ad. I’ll then author a script for Joe.

2 Likes

Congrats, James. :wink:

3 Likes

Will do Nick. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Nice ending to the Auction, Congratulations, James. :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations. What a fantastic prize. Both of us are huge Joe Theismann fans, and a personalized video for our company would have been amazing. We would have loved to take part, just didn’t have the funds. :grinning:
Congrats, and what a great cause.

1 Like

With Joe’s help, we will be offering online video ads for InterNACHI members starring dozens of your favorite athletes. We have 15 onboard already and are working on getting many more. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

I am interested in purchasing a celebrity endorsement. I’ll be looking for updates.

Welcome back to our forum, Benjamin!..Enjoy! :smile:

I am interested in more information here as well.

Some of the sports stars are worried about being sued for endorsing home inspectors and so I have our insurance company creating a product that protects and indemnifies them and they all agreed that would resolve that hurdle.

As for James’ video ad, Joe T. and I are working on his script this week.

3 Likes

Congrats James !!!

4 Likes

This is interesting. I am curious who ends up being options for this program, as well as the details.

We will be following this for updates Nick, thanks.

1 Like

Way to go Maggie Aey. Never knew you where a great auctioneer.

Congratulations on your win, James. You nailed it!

1 Like