This week's (October 12, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction. Bid now

A big box of collectibles.

This week (October 12, 2021) Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by www.NickGromicko.com

You get it all including a rare hood ornament, books, rare stamps, U.S. coins, and vintage toy.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue

I bid $50.00

Time to get to it, I have a coat for winter but I’m sure there are lots of kids that do not.

4 Likes

I will throw out a $75 bid

I bid $100.00…

I bid $150.00 dollars

I bid $151.00

$160.00 bid

@tmckean wins! I’ll message you about the next steps :smiley:

I shipped today.

Did I miss something? Wasn’t I the highest bid?

When Maggie’s clock strikes, she picks the winner at that point. Don’t wait till the last minute to get your bid in.

That’s a peculiar rule. No set time.
Happy for you, Tim.

Reading Is Fundamental… … …

We don’t have the technical ability on the message board to call it at an exact second like eBay or a tax lien auction or anything. This is just a message board, not online auction software. So at just about 9PM EST (give or take a bit), Maggie looks at her watch and awards it to whomever looks like the highest bidder before about 9 PM. So get your bid in early.