thought to ponder

Answer the questions that people are asking. The majority of people answer questions nobody ask.

Thought to ponder from your mentor:
Don’t take anything too seriously. I promise nothing on this message board is relevant to anything off the message board. It doesn’t matter to your clients, to your agents, or to the industry.
It’s all entertainment only and a select few participate. A small minority.-NACHI Messiah/Troll

I believe Nate said that after right attempting to trash me and my business on the public side of the message board, the post was moved, but I’ll never forget, and never is a long time.

What was the question? :slight_smile:

Thought to ponder:
If you pose a question on the MB… provide all the pertinent information in the opening post, so others can offer a viable answer to the question. It sux to play 20 questions attempting to find out what the hell you are talking about so an answer can be given. Oftentimes, the OP doesn’t return for days on end. WTF is that all about?! Guess it wasn’t important enough to the OP so why should we care?

Carry on… nothing to see here!

Good example…

You should understand that George is simply attempting to copy the ****-stirring style of his mentor Russ.

…and Nathan… and Juan… and…

Yeppers… he fools nobody but himself. I had his number a looong time ago! :wink:

Good advice. And try to be helpful. I can remember the times in my life when someone went out of their way to help me.

Very good advice George. I was able to decipher without my secret decoder ring.

For those paying attention, No question was ever asked…:-k

:shock:

Amazing as I sat here reading the rambling responses wondering what the crap they are talking about???
I just ran across this quote by an anonymous person and thought it was worth pondering.
Then again maybe it was more profound than I first thought

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

If there wasn’t mystery, people wouldn’t have anything to ponder. If you already knew everything, you wouldn’t have anything to think about and life would just be really boring.

LOL They all have a not-so-secret secret crush on someone. It’s hilarious to watch. :slight_smile:

Linas… perhaps you were looking for this thread?.. :wink: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/help-were-creating-personalized-inspection-fortune-cookies-members-give-out-86939/

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas.

That’s why Im itching!