Three State Representatives Come To our NACHI Legislative Meeting.

[size=5]NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER [/size]
LIVE FREE OR DIE {State Motto}
State Chapter of

The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

PUBLISHER EDITION VOLUME DATE
Frank Carrio Eleven One September 28, 2006
Chapter President
NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER
“LEGISLATIVE MEETING”

Greetings to all!

As you all know {Our New Hampshire Members} we had a Legislative Meeting scheduled with our New Hampshire State Representatives for 09-27-2006. The purpose of this meeting was for our membership to be formally introduced to the New Hampshire State Representatives who have worked so hard in 2005 and into 2006 to help us defeat House Bill 642.

I am happy to say that our staunch supporters State Representatives Benjamin Baroody, and Angeline Kopka not only came to the meeting, but provided us with a dynamic, thought provoking, educational and fun filled time. They made our members feel at ease, comfortable, and the camaraderie was clearly evident.

As most of you know, when it came to our efforts to defeat House Bill 642 I was in constant communication with different members of our Legislative governing body. During this process I have found that like in all aspects of life there are those who take a “wait & see” attitude and others who take action.

One of the State Representatives that I had the pleasure of communicating with, and one who voted against House Bill 642 was State Rep. Gene Charron. I would like to be the first to report that State Representative Gene Charron came to tonight’s Legislative Meeting and officially announced that he will be a sponsor of the NACHI Home Inspectors bill!

On behalf of the New Hampshire State Chapter of NACHI I say “Welcome Aboard Gene!”

The focus of this meeting was the defeat of the punitive ASHIFIED House Bill 642, and the already submitted NACHI Home Inspectors bill.
Those of you who have read this “NACHI” bill have seen that it is fair and balanced, non-biased, and non punitive to all New Hampshire Home Inspectors regardless of association affiliation.

That is the one reason that we have such strong support!

I know that we all have busy schedules and once again, I want to thank each and every inspector who attended! Your support, participation, and dedication is duly noted and GREATLY appreciated!

Warmest Regards, Frank Carrio
Certified Inspector & Consultant President,
New Hampshire State Chapter The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors {NACHI}

[FONT=Arial]From Left to Right: State Rep. Gene Charron, NH. Chapter President Frank Carrio, State Rep. Benjamin Baroody and State Representative Angeline Kopka

[/FONT]

State Reps. (Small).jpg