Time to buy Credit Suisse Group AG

After watching my investments tank 20% when things started going down, I figured if I was going to manage my own funds, I should learn some technical basics. Turns out I enjoy learning it so it’s become a bit of a passion.

1 Like

I made almost $15K today on Credit Suisse.

2 Likes

And I made another $6K today on Credit Suisse today. That’s $20K in two days.

2 Likes

Not for nothing Nick, but harping on making $20k on a bank stock while your membership is dealing with a down market is pretty tone deaf. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for you, but maybe consider your audience next time you make a trade.

1 Like

I did no such thing. Read post #1. I was giving my advice on a stock that I HADN’T yet bought so that members who agree with my thinking could possibly do similarly. Many did. I made this post PRIOR to making the trade. I would never advise a stock trade that I wasn’t about to make myself… and conversely… I would never make a major stock trade if I didn’t first offer my thinking to fellow members, so that other members could consider it as well.

I’m 4 for 4 on week trades on this forum: Shopify, Fortuna Silver Mines, Porch, and Credit Suisse. Did you join me in any of them?

Anyway, the market for home inspectors has turned around: InterNACHI® Pending Home Sales Indicator

2 Likes

So risky play with these absolutely terrible

earnings but this is the level I was waiting for. I’ll see the reaction but coming days could be a good buy level.

Here is what I’m looking at.

It just posted its worst loss ever. If that isn’t a buy, I don’t know what is. It’s almost free.

1 Like

Nick, Hope you sold all of this tock before the crash. closed at $2.00 on Friday 3/17. down to 80 cents Monday morning

1 Like

I lost a lot if I sell now. But I did get out of Porch Group on top. They washed each other out, almost. Credit Suisse still falling. The two are connected, oddly.

The difference is that I just can’t see Credit Suisse ever going under. It’s getting bought up today, it appears. I’m going to buy a bit more today, if we’re allowed to. Credit Suisse is where everyone puts their money if they don’t put it in the U.S. It’s a good buy. Porch is good too, but at 80 cents. Porch had their money in SVB bank and barely got it out last week. They could have lost it all. Those are the only two stocks I’m playing with at this time. I got rid of everything else I own. I’m a bottom feeder… lol.

This worldwide consolidation is intentional, IMHO. It’s designed to end up with 10 big banks for the entire planet.

1 Like

Truth be told, I bought credit suisse today. Almost foolish not to. I agree it can only go up and it won’t go under. I also agree consolidation is intentional. It won’t be long currency will be digital world wide.

I think C.S is the buy of a lifetime. Hold off on Porch till it hits 80 cents and then buy.