Tips for passing Florida Home inspectors text

Ok folks, passed my FL state exam today!

1 Like

@ldaye
Now we can call you Inspector Daye… Yep! Good job!
Where are you located?
To advance your knowledge you may think about riding along with us.
I will cut your learning curve by way more than half. I promise.
I’m always here to help new inspectors. Learn from the best to be the best!
I’m in High Springs . Just north of Gainesville . I only setup inspection to help assist new inspectors to learn how to do it properly. There will be another ride along with me tomorrow and Saturday. My current ride along is nearing the end of his journey with me for on site inspections. Now! I working with him to prefect his reporting skills.
You are welcome to tag along if you desire. It will cost you nothing other that puttin’ up with me. We will have fun like we always do.
It is up to you now . I gave you my offer.
Sincerely
Roy Lewis CMI …

1 Like

I truly love all of you… without a doubt . If I can ever be of any help I will always have my phone on my hip… Just for you. That I promise… Yep!

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir! I am in Atlantic Beach, about 1.5-2hrs away (not a problem). I have a couple of questions; I don’t yet have insurance and state issued license, nor PPE. Will I need that in order to ride along? I am grateful for your generosity and look forward to learning from you!

@ldaye
No sir .
Call me now 386-454-1584 I’m waiting for your call
Call now!

1 Like

A warm body that wants to be a great inspector… That is all. yep!
PM me if you don’t want to post it on the board.

1 Like

Congrats! I’m taking mine tomorrow after work. How was the first section with the contract questions? I feel like that is my weakest area. I’ve been consistently scoring 90s on the nachi exam for the last 3 weeks now. So I feel ready to take this test on tomorrow.

1 Like

You will do fine. To me and everyone I have instructed , if you pass in the 80’s you will do good.

Don’t do any studying tonight . Sleep well …If you can . And you too will do fine.
It is flippin’ easy …yep!

To me a 70% passing is a failure . However, That is all it take to pass the Florida exam… Huh?

Thanks man! As Mr. Lewis said, you’ll do fine. The contract questions seemed intuitive to me, to be honest I never saw them in my studies. A few questions about siding, foundation and electrical were worded differently and tripped me up a bit. I was scoring in the 90’s too. Take a deep breath and relax.

1 Like

Inspector Daye .
Bring your questions along with you on Saturdays inspection ( I hate doing inspections on Saturday, but I have some fresh meat). I will do my best to answer them for you. I have already informed the (my motley) crew you will be there.
As with all of our inspection it is always informative and a boat load of fun. I wouldn’t have it another way.
You will be onboard! Truly look forward to meeting you .Yep!

1 Like

I’m really excited Sir Roy! I’m a bit motley myself, hope to fit in!..and learn a lot

1 Like

Yes! And as you should be. It will buckets of information and 55 gallon drums of fun! Yep!
I promise. As it should be . I truly look forward as to meeting you.
The crew is already waiting for you. If I’m not mistaken , you are one of us …

1 Like

Check your pm . Waiting for your call

Today I got to ride along with The Master himself. What a great learning opportunity, thank you Sir Roy!

1 Like