Today I negotiated big discounts on 7 more products from OfficeMax.

I created a chart so you can see the savings at www.nachi.org/officemax.htm

Your links says…

**an easy-to-navigate commercial website for InterNACHI members with custom shopping lists for quick and easy ordering. **

Do they have this website for iNACHI members up and running yet?

I tried to buy a laptop online, but the iNACHI code number was not accepted in the promotional code box.

I got this from Dan (He read your post John):

Dan says…

the InterNACHI prices loaded already as long as they login with the InterNACHI login

HOW DO WE LOGIN WITH THE INTERNACHI LOGIN.???

I logged in as an InterNACHI member and see they do not offer us computers or laptops.

What’s up?

I’ll have Dan come here next week and help you.

OK…

I am interested in this outcome, I will be in the market for a Laptop in about a month.

Thanks Nick and Office Max

Unfortunately, our business division does not directly stock laptops or computers. We source these from 3rd party vendors. Because of this the inventory levels change and it is too difficult to have them available online. I can, however, negotiate pricing on almost any techology product that you may need. If you are in the market for a laptop, I just need to know what specs and/or brand you are looking for and I can get you a price on it.

As an example, I have two Lenovo laptops that I can get and sell to you at cost.

The first is the 030255U which is an Athlon II 2.3 GHz, 15.6" screen, 2GB Ram, 320GB Hard Drive for $415.94

The second is the 114157U which is an I3 2.1GHz, 14" screen, 4GB Ram, 500GB Hard Drive for $541.40

Both have Windows 7 64 bit operating system.

These are just two examples, I can get Asus, Acer, Lenovo, HP, Sony, and others. If you have an specifics you are looking for, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan Nolan
dannolan@officemax.com
877-633-2629 Opt 2, Opt 1, ext 6525

Here are the attachments with the specs for those two laptops.

Awesome Dan, thanks!

Awesome Job Nick! Thanks