Today's Canadian Daily Door Prize. You must be a Canadian to win. Pass if you are not

15 Canadian NACHI mousepads http://www.nachi.org/canachimousepads2007.htm in the shape of the NACHI logo with mapleleaf.

Only accept this prize if you promise to give them to your local real estate agents. www.nachi.org/thankyou.htm

Winner must be Canadian.

If I carry around multi-colored Monopoly money in my wallet…will that make me Canadian? eh?

I claim it for Roy

My sister’s best-friends brothers wifes mothers husbands adopted-son is Canadian…close enough ???

ME, ME:)
Darren

Sounds like another Italian, to me.

I know we’ve never met but that would happen to be me, thanks

Mic

You are so very welcome…ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!!:mrgreen:

Roy wins with assist from Ken.

What???
Ken is a Canadian? I didn’t know we had a Georgia in Canada…(8\)

Alright Roy! i know he will put them to good use.

I think it should go to the Italian guy.

No I think it should go to Darren St.Jacques
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada
www.nookncranny.ca](http://www.nookncranny.ca)
As I am already giving some out to agents here in Canada. .
James might like to get some of our Canadian Dollars they are not going Down in value and soon they will be worth more then The USA $ make fun of our pretty money I understand the USA is going to do the same. . Cookie

Hey watch it my mothers Italian! :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile:

Hey, Thanks Roy. :wink:
I would love to get them past the OAHI mentality I keep running into around here.

I like Italian food, cars, women and wine… does that help?:wink:

I would think that all of you Italian guys do.:roll:

I’m very cosmopolitan, ya know, and I can tell what country names originate from, Mr. St. Jacques. What part of Italy are you from?

I’m just down the street off of Hwy 29.:wink:

Truth be told, Mr. Bushart, I’m British.
Born and raised in Kent, Southern England, for 16 years.
My “Mama” met a canadian from Montreal and after they were wed, moved us all to this awesome country - Canada.
Incidentally, none of my family, Dad included, speak more than 15 words of French and two words of Italian!

Where safety has first place accidents have no place!!