Today's Daily Door Prize donated by Michael Rowan of ChooseNACHI.com

Wendy,

Are you OK?

Does that ever happen?:shock:

who stoked that fire anyway!!!?

actually something like one a month may spread it out unless moving the posting time around does not work…

like radio stations… they limit the prizes you can win, so the same listeners with the station on speed dial don’t clean up…

The sponsor of the contest makes the rules. Those rules CAN be changed.

Wendy won fair and squrare under the present rules.

That being said- **Wendy Take a chill pill please! **

You can’t please everyone and it doesn’t help to argue with them.

Good idea Nick.
But please rotate the morning times, IE: Eastern, Central. you get the idea. That way everybody across the time zones will get a chance at it. And if we are lucky enough, Wendy will be asleep :mrgreen:
No offense directed towards you Wendy, it just means you know to play the game, and at the right place and time.

While you’re at it, Nick…how about calling my house and letting me know when you’re getting ready to post.:wink:

Wendy,
Congrats, girl!
Ps-you had to know someone was gonna say something-its the way of life. :slight_smile: :roll:

Nick,
Maybe if the times were mixed up more. I looked and I think majority of prizes were given out between 10pm and 2am. Also sneak into the message board in stealth mode. (Invisable to other users) I think you can do that here, can’t you? Or maybe have Dee do the postings once in a while. Or maybe not, she may give you away:)
Jamie

See, now I just woke up. Now I’m going to be forced to watch the board for a prize. Everyone had their 8 hours of prize time. I can’t help it if I’m awake now.

Wlak this way…tlak this way…wlak this way…

Wendy,
Keep going girl! You have a nact at wining these things, and being on at the right time is the only strategy here. Period! “Jealousy always breeds hatred” Keep playing. If I pushed a button on the coke machine and got a free coke,… would I walk away or push the button again?

P.S.
You should go play bingo too. BRAT
:smiley:

Seriously though. I do understand. But what I don’t understand is why all 65 people don’t notice the same things I do that help me win. I just happened to notice certain things and manage to post within the same minute he did.

Nick didn’t limit the wins because that makes it more exciting. People will keep coming back even if they’ve won. People won’t be watching the board like hawks and exploring the NACHI website while they are waiting, if he limits the prizes. It just makes sense.

Besides. I didn’t win the date with Deanna, and when I won the double of a prize I donated it. Also, I’ll start passing on things if they are things I can’t really use.

I just happen to be able to really use $100…

and a car.

I tend to win at horse racing also. LOL! It’s just this thing. I dunno.

Thanks Brat! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You know what’s funny? Nick will start posting during the day, and everyone will complain that he’s posting during inspecting hours and that he should change it. LOL.

People are going to complain no matter what! :wink:

Wendy;
I don’t care who wins, but your on the B/B 24/7 when do you get your housework and inspection business work done??? Just curious ???
Len

Thank you Leonard…

I’m glad to see that I am not the only male chauvinist pig on the message board.

I’ve always said that the best way to ruin a good woman is to buy her shoes. When they have shoes, they want to leave the house…then, the next thing you know, they start having opinions about things…then they want to talk about stuff…and so on. Yep. Shoes will ruin a good woman.:wink:

I’m not on the BB all day long. I may LOOK like I’m on the BB all day long because I leave the page up on my laptop while my kids are on the computer whether they are playing video games, or doing their homework.

I’m gone most of the day. Which leaves the housework, for my kids. I’m always working, but fortunately I’m able to dash in and out, make meals, play with the kids, check the board, then leave again.

It’s a very flexible job. It’s nice! :wink:

Like I was just gone for three hours. Why didn’t you all win something while I was gone. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Now James those that live in glass houses should not throw stones. I remember when you were all over the B/B 24/7 also, do you forget???
I hope you are not calling me a onk’onk because with a wife and four daughters + a son all from 32 and up I DON’T THINK SOoooooooo
Len:p

LOL! I bet there have been lots of people who used to be all over the board 24/7.

Kinda like people who used to write threads and polls about how much they detested vendors, and then go and become one. LOL!

Be careful because your words might come bite you in the butt! :wink:

I live in a glass house, Len, but I try to keep my woman busy with Windex and paper towels. :wink:

I have four sons and four daughters-in-law (26 on up) but I’m still a pig. Can’t change it. Don’t really want to.