Today's Daily Door Prize. First 10 members to reply to this post win.

Ok… I’m the new guy. Guess I’m everyones entertainment for the day. Didn’t notice they were all gone when I replied. :wink:

Oh well…lol

Me Me!!

And the SAGA continues for the illiterates.

-----:twisted:-----:shock:

Please make these a Door Prize

These book are needed real bad, and would make a great door prize for everyone who posts after Nick has said:

[/size]*

Dale,

I don’t care how big your text is, there are some HI’s out there that simply can not read.

Dave…I know that—:smiley:

I’m trying to really jack things up for Nick at his latest post a few minutes ago.

I figure that thread will go on for several months now—:twisted:----:smiley:

Well I’m off to a 15 unit apartment building…see ya all tonight—:D-:D-:smiley:

Me Me

You guys are on the wrong thread.Nick just gave away 10 more and it took almost 30 min.!!!#-o

Lawrence,
Dale Duffy and Michael Larson are in charge of the shipping department and they will have a hard time shipping anything to “Me Me”.

I think that they need;

1. Your Full Name.
  2. NACHI Membership number.
  3. Address, City, State, and zip code.

Thanks, Good Luck, and enjoy the many prizes coming your way!:stuck_out_tongue:

Me me pick me Nick

please contact Dale in the shipping department…

But there is good news, anyone who posts incorrectly, or after the 10 have already replied (usually 30-40 posts ago) get this lovely door prize.

Why I cannot count to 10

Courtesy of the Shipping Department

MARK…CONGRATULATIONS! :stuck_out_tongue:
YOUR BOOK IS ON THE WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcarrio
*Lawrence, {and now Mark} *
Dale Duffy and Michael Larson are in charge of the shipping department and they will have a hard time shipping anything to “Me Me”.

Thanks, Good Luck, and enjoy the many prizes coming your way!:razz:

QUOTE: DALE DUFFY/ SHIPPING DEPARTMENT:
But there is good news, anyone who posts incorrectly, or after the 10 have already replied (usually 30-40 posts ago) get this lovely door prize.

Why I cannot count to 10

Courtesy of the Shipping Department

Me me me!

NACHI ROCKS!! Thanks Nick, Dale and Michael!!

AND WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER! :stuck_out_tongue: \:D/

Mario gets an “autographed” copy {By Dale & Michael}of why I can’t count to ten! #-o ](*,)

Heyyy…Now that’s not fair.

Where’s my copy?

OOPS:shock:

Sorry Dave… Michael & Dale said that due to the over whelming demand on this and other threads that they are out of the “Count To Ten” technical manuals.

[size=3]Not to worry… they are going to send you a Free Talking Flashlight instead!:stuck_out_tongue: [/size]

We are out of the Talking Flashlights too–Dammit…!!!

http://lillianvernon.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/image/media/018651_M.jpg

http://www.lillianvernon.com/assets/images/new_prod_detail/zoom.jpg

Talking Flashlight

We’re sorry, this product is out of stock or no longer available, but should be restocked this fall, sorry for inconvenience.

Dale, maybe should should order in these as a replacement.

Talking Helmet

http://akamai.backcountrystore.com.edgesuite.net/images/items/medium/RED/RED0091/THWH.jpg

Includes 3 1.5V batteries.
Also suitable for crawl space inspections.
Product also comes with an INACHI module add-on that is guarenteed to help you win more “Daily Door Prizes”

Note: DDP detector add-on requires a wireless internet connection to function.

Hmmm… maybe the shipping department should have read the book themselves, so that their “on hand counts” were correct, and would not have run out of inventory! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :twisted: