Today's daily door prize. First 8 to reply win Paul's Audio CD.

Thanks Nick.

Please give mine to Wayne.

Ohh Did I make it?

edit nope, but it was close

Carl no need you take ,But thank you for your generous offer

I do

You know you’d just sell it to Sean. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Nick. I will actually make my copy available to the new inspectors at the Colorado Springs and Denver Chapters!

You do realize Paul Abernathy makes money doing this? Or least tries to recoup his costs. I would ask him first. Just my 2 cents

I don’t authorize copies being made…each CD has it’s own serial number.

No Offense but I think I can share my copy with my friends if I want.

Yep…lol…just not copies. Otherwise…ENJOY !

Paul,
Thanks for making this available. I have no intensions of making copies. I’m simply goint to lend my copy out to friends of mine. If you would prefer that I don’t let me know.

You can do as you like. But Paul has given the organization time, advice and is always willing to help. Do you think “loaning” that copy out is the right thing to do? This is his livelihood the way he makes money. Me buying one and letting all my friends “borrow” it just does not seem like the right thing to do.

Once again, do as you like.

I have no problem with that…Remember they are going to be kinda lost listening to it without having the book also and I don’t make anything on the book…NACHI gets all that.

While I wish everyone who had the book would buy a copy…I am a realist and would be a hippocrate if I said don’t lend it…I have lend videos or dvd’s myself from time to time.

Russell…thanks fella…I know my wife and I appreciate the nature of your statements.

Paul I to have lent out material. But not one that a brother made and makes a living on. Does your website take credit card orders yet?

Paul,
I have been an electrician since 1978. I have known of you long before my inspection day’s and I have nothing but respect for you.
When I saw the offer for the free copy I thought about a couple of new inspectors that might benifit from it. The way Russel jumped in he acted like I was going to start burning many copies.
Over the years I have loaned books and other educational things and I’m would bet that Russel has as well (I could be wrong).
I would like to thank you for your contribution to NACHI. If you would prefer for me to not share this I won’t.
Have a great weekend! I will.

No not yet via online…it is too much hassle until I get my DVD series up and finalized. Right now I just accept checks, cash or Square over the phone which does accept credit cards…for example my office can take the info to charge a credit card but not online…yet anyway.

Ok thanks. I will be calling the office for it. Keep up the good work. I appreciate it.

No I don’t mind if you share…no worries at all fella…it’s all good.

It’s a very good book. I strongly recommend “How To Perform Electrical Inspections” by Paul Abernathy, Gerry Beaumont and Nick Gromicko. Looking forward to adding the CD. Thanks Paul and Nick.

enjoy fella…funny as you will find me making corrections to first and second editions of the book while I am talking on the CD…I have no idea if Nick and NACHI have incorporated my edits in the latest edition…as it might not have been printed yet. But it is funny to hear me comment on the changes…lol